Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello!

(Original post by IgnorantDreamer)
    hello!
    thats random
    everyone give a big happy drunk TSR welcome to ID! :cheers: :adore: :five: :girl: :musicus: :congrats: :congrats: :star: :champ: :lollypop: :party: :elefant: :marchmell :beer: :ridinghor :dancing2: :shakehand :rock:

i've already asked you,wanna join the hidden soc of evil vampires who hate sheep? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    yeah why not!!! do you think i qualify though?

ReputationRep:
    oh drat dad home so have to go for dinner will be back in 15 mins! over and out!

(Original post by IgnorantDreamer)
    yeah why not!!! do you think i qualify though?
    am i likely to deny you entrance? :eek: what do you think i am?

ok,lets not answer that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    am i likely to deny you entrance? :eek: what do you think i am?

ok,lets not answer that

i'm back! and hehe yeah i think it would be wiser for me not to answer!!!

am i now avampire who hates sheep?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any idea at all about what's happening with the Artemis fowl movie???? Or has that topic just died a very horrible and tragic death and has washed down the sewer never to return???

thats very graphic Katranat and yes,we know who the arty fowl actor is.ermm...some dude whose picture is within the last 5 pgs i think

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    You mean of the Actor?

Okay. BTW his name is "Nicholas Hoult".

Here's the pic and info on him.
    the arty actor

btw,i deserve rep for that.i waded through about 10pgs of our crap looking for it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Very well done yoless and welcome ID to this place where people from other asylems feel normal.

ReputationRep:
    i've already asked you,wanna join the hidden soc of evil vampires who hate sheep? :cool:
    I was about to say that I've never seen this society when I noticed the 'hidden' part.

I'm going to go away and be ashamed of myself...

ReputationRep:
    Oi, that reminds me! Even with the name change, are we, erm, 'older' posters still in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katranat)
    Anyone have any idea at all about what's happening with the Artemis fowl movie???? Or has that topic just died a very horrible and tragic death and has washed down the sewer never to return???
    Ah, the only info I've found is on Alex Rider. (I still don't know why I like the series. He's such a, a, a Gary Stu! . . . *twitch* fanfiction . . . *twitch*)

ReputationRep:
    the arty actor

btw,i deserve rep for that.i waded through about 10pgs of our crap looking for it :rolleyes:
    *reps yoless*

Which reminds me, did I get any reps for finding out who he was and the searching for a recent pic & info on him?

*reps yoless*

Which reminds me, did I get any reps for finding out who he was and the searching for a recent pic & info on him?
    you didn't rep me and sure,i'll rep you tonight

i don't the way my rep gems come now.you need waaaay more points for a shiny gem at 600points i got my last normal gem,then at 750 if i remember correctly i got my 1rst shiny gem and now at 1000 i got my 2nd
    i suspect that i'll get my 3rd at 1500 though i hope its 1250 instead

i'll shut up now :eek:

Oi, that reminds me! Even with the name change, are we, erm, 'older' posters still in?
    ofcourse

unless you've been fratenizing with any of our society enemies during your disappearance?have you?HAVE YOU??i thought the chipmunks and duck billed platapi looked more confident now...and don't get me started on the sheep :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    I was about to say that I've never seen this society when I noticed the 'hidden' part.

I'm going to go away and be ashamed of myself...
    well, it's not very hidden since we have it in huge and colourful, bold letters.

ReputationRep:
    oh no, I just realised I didn't have a space between the words "and" and "colourful"
    I should be ashamed of myself.... I should be but i'm not, so meh!

you could just edit your post,you know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FOALY)
    well, it's not very hidden since we have it in huge andcolourful, bold letters.
    Yes, but it only seems to exist in the hearts and sigs of the members...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.