Artemis Fowl Movie Update

Watch
This discussion is closed.
yo-less
Badges: 2
Report 15 years ago
it's not official and as there's no thread announcing its existance it is hidden.elementry.but we advertise it to arouse peoples curiousity
Ignotus~Veritas
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
you didn't rep me and sure,i'll rep you tonight

i don't the way my rep gems come now.you need waaaay more points for a shiny gem at 600points i got my last normal gem,then at 750 if i remember correctly i got my 1rst shiny gem and now at 1000 i got my 2nd
i suspect that i'll get my 3rd at 1500 though i hope its 1250 instead

i'll shut up now :eek:

It said something about not having enough whatever . . . not sure what it meant, but it wouldn't let me . . . forums are evil- EVIL I TELL YOU! *coughs* Ahem, well, yes . . . .
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
if you haven't repped enough people,they won't let you rep the same person again.otherwise you could just go on and on repping the same person over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again.
IgnorantDreamer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
what do have to do to get rep? kind of clueless!!
IgnorantDreamer
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
this thread has really got very little to do with artemis fowl lately ....isn't it?!
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well it would hve stuff to say if there was anything to talk about. But we keep the thread going till something comes up.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by IgnorantDreamer)
what do have to do to get rep? kind of clueless!!
when you say something witty or helpful.
neg rep is when you insult someone brazenly.
you'll understand soon

and to Lirael:where's psycho gerbil? :eek:
lirael
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't know why she hasnt been online but I seen her a couple of days ago so dont worry yet.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
maybe she was kidnapped by the sheep...

wanna know something freaky?in the computer room in school,many of the screensavers read 'The Sheep Are Coming...':eek:it was chaotic,everywhere i looked,i could see it swirling around,drawing nearer...

it's a sign
FOALY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you could just edit your post,you know...
I shall never sink to the undignified ways of the editors, who hide there mistakes underneath a colourful screen of lies!!!

P.S. I edited the post so there is no mistake
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I read recently that in the AF movie, the humans will be Irish and the fairies American. :eek: I'm sure if it's true, but it's pretty much the only new information I could find online that was at all plausible.
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by FOALY)
I shall never sink to the undignified ways of the editors, who hide there mistakes underneath a colourful screen of lies!!!

P.S. I edited the post so there is no mistake
:rofl:

gosh,i'll have to rep you for that.but only after i rep ignotus,heminder,SamTheMan...hav e i forgotten anyone? :eek:

so what career would you pursue FOALY,as you so blatently loathe editors?
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by wottabout)
I read recently that in the AF movie, the humans will be Irish and the fairies American. :eek: I'm sure if it's true, but it's pretty much the only new information I could find online that was at all plausible.
i thought they'd be doing the fairies with CGI
FOALY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
:rofl:

gosh,i'll have to rep you for that.but only after i rep ignotus,heminder,SamTheMan...hav e i forgotten anyone? :eek:

so what career would you pursue FOALY,as you so blatently loathe editors?
[LIES] Well I am thinking of becoming the editor of a newspaper... *checks last post,* oh I forgot I am meant to hate editors, it's ok I'll just edit this post so no-one will be able to call me a hypocrite. [/LIES]

P.S. I didn't edit this post... and I don't want to be an editor!!!
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
you haven't answered my question,dude:rolleyes:
Psycho Gerbil
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm back form the dead!!!
*Waits for applause* *Hears none*
:eek: Thanks for caring! :mad:
Just kidding!!!:rolleyes:
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
but we're undead...so if you're back from the dead...*brain starts hurting*

*leaves*
FOALY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
unless.... Your not a vampire!!! Your a spy!!!, probably not but anyway it's still fun accusing you!!!
yo-less
Report 15 years ago
yeah,he's right *takes out gun...er...fangs*

traitor!!:evil:
wottabout
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sorry to interrupt your unmasking of Psycho Gerbil's unvampireness, but I have news. My sister just told me about this guy named Michael Londra who did a song called Artemis, which is about Artemis Fowl, and it might make it into the movie, not sure though. I haven’t heard it, but my sister says it’s really good.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (571)
50%
No (571)
50%

Watched Threads