Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lirael)
    I still find it weird that yo-less is in love with a fictional charactor. Though who am I to judge.
    Dude, all of my crushes are fictional charactors, so if more than one person does it, can it still be weird? :confused:

*ponders*

Yes, it does :p:

(Original post by trish xx)
    how about i dunno... here??
    food and drink (southern comfort) provided...
    :party:
    you need to specify for example:i am serving fish eyeballs

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    Dude, all of my crushes are fictional charactors, so if more than one person does it, can it still be weird? :confused:

*ponders*

Yes, it does :p:
    :rofl:
    they're so much deeper than people in the real world.
    maybe i have something against the real world...that would explain why i love The Matrix :cool:

ReputationRep:
    No. A love for The Matrix is a very understandable thing. It's just the fact that you have a crush on people who you can never meet. And also the fact that Nathaniel is a greaseball makes that love match a bit eww!

the matrix rocks!!!!:cool:

as for Nathaniel,he wasn't greasy in the 1rst book:hmpf:he just has major fashion and hygene issues in the 2nd book:s:

ReputationRep:
    Nathanial is a smarmy, promise-breaking greasey wizard. That's all that can be said about him. Any under-lying good points he might have had in the first book have all been erased, leaving only grease!

(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    Nathanial is a smarmy, promise-breaking greasey wizard. That's all that can be said about him. Any under-lying good points he might have had in the first book have all been erased, leaving only grease!
    :eek:
    you can't let go of the past...or atleast,i can't

*hides*

ReputationRep:
    In my case, I'd say it's pretty obvious that Nathaniel's past is forgotten!

:ninja:
    is it?

ah well...

no one cares that i'm dead anymore...*glances at 'location' morosely*

ReputationRep:
    Well as a vampire, I think the only reason we'd care would be if you were alive. Which you aren't, aren't you?! :wtf?:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)

*tuts dissaprovingly* Yoless, show her the email I sent you with all those like on P's G info.

Right, anyway, if you hate Nat so much, I don't recomend going to the Barty fandom on fanfiction.net . . .

And to everyone else, guess what I just found out? Some dude named Timothy Olyphant is going to play Foaly in the AF movie . .

ReputationRep:
    A human is playing Foaly??? Wait playing, or voicing? It's a really big distinction under the circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    Whoah. Didn't know they were actually making an Artemis Fowl movie, just that they had plans for it. Can't believe how many posts this thread has had, way too much to read through I'm sure you'll agree, so can anyone quickly update me as to how far they've got making it and who's gonna be in it etc, if you know? I've read all the AF books and think they're amazing, almost cried when..... that incident happened in the 4th book. Anyway, please fill me in? Thanks.

(Original post by wiggles)
    Whoah. Didn't know they were actually making an Artemis Fowl movie, just that they had plans for it. Can't believe how many posts this thread has had, way too much to read through I'm sure you'll agree, so can anyone quickly update me as to how far they've got making it and who's gonna be in it etc, if you know? I've read all the AF books and think they're amazing, almost cried when..... that incident happened in the 4th book. Anyway, please fill me in? Thanks.
    a new member!
    *pounces*
    would you like to join The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep?
    ^the artemis fowl fanclub

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    *tuts dissaprovingly* Yoless, show her the email I sent you with all those like on P's G info.

Right, anyway, if you hate Nat so much, I don't recomend going to the Barty fandom on fanfiction.net . . .

And to everyone else, guess what I just found out? Some dude named Timothy Olyphant is going to play Foaly in the AF movie . .

:wtf?:me confuddled...

unless he voices and they base the human characteristics on him

HAH!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    a new member!
    *pounces*
    would you like to join The Hidden Society Of Evil Vampires Who Hate Sheep?
    ^the artemis fowl fanclub
    lol, sure. how do i join?

(Original post by wiggles)
    lol, sure. how do i join?
    erm...you ask us

*waits in anticipation* :rolleyes:

i have done it...my dream has come true,fellow vampires
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...0&postcount=27

but now,i've decided i need a proper e-wedding.it shall be on October 31rst methinks:evil: that is a significant day for vampire world-wide and would give you guys time to find me a suitable gift
    muhahaha...

ReputationRep:
    Don't you need Arty's consent? And actually, isn't he a bit young to be getting married???

0_o er...we're about the same age and as this is not a *real* marriage the fact that we're still adolescents doesn't matter...i suppose

and as for his consent...i have no comment:s:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.