Anyone good at revamping current crappy personal statements

Watch
This discussion is closed.
mrmarsupial
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
hi, I wanna hand my ucas form in to my personal tutor tommorow so he can write my reference and as I am handing it in relatively late (I bet most of you have all got yours sent off now) I want to make sure its as good as it can be especially as I dont have the grades in one subject, so does anyone who has msn messenger or anything similar whos good at english and writing personal statements willing to have a read though mine and suggest/improve it today or tonight?

If so thanks, I'll contact you on your listed messenger services in your profile.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Petrozzi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by mrmarsupial)
hi, I wanna hand my ucas form in to my personal tutor tommorow so he can write my reference and as I am handing it in relatively late (I bet most of you have all got yours sent off now) I want to make sure its as good as it can be especially as I dont have the grades in one subject, so does anyone who has msn messenger or anything similar whos good at english and writing personal statements willing to have a read though mine and suggest/improve it today or tonight?

If so thanks, I'll contact you on your listed messenger services in your profile.
If it's any consolation mine isn't sent off yet, and as far as I know, apart from med/oxbridge applicants we're still relatively early?
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Petrozzi)
If it's any consolation mine isn't sent off yet, and as far as I know, apart from med/oxbridge applicants we're still relatively early?
mine's not gone yet either. we hav til january 15th- as long as it's by crimbo you should be ok *is honestly going to get it done tomorrow*

lou xxx
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by mrmarsupial)

You can add me if you want and i'll have a look at it, mine went off a few weeks ago
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (581)
49.91%
No (583)
50.09%

Watched Threads