The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Have Sky News nothing better to report on? Where do you think he got that sort of language from, anyway?

Spoiler

Reply 2
beachboi

Shocking really, not too sure what to say right now, because even if it was in jest, it wasn't clever.... meh.

It was said in jest to a friend, what's the issue ? - unless his friend got offended it's a complete non-issue, it's a private conversation with no racial malice. People say offensive things to their friends all the time in jest.
Does it say it was three years ago? Talk about a slow news day.
Reply 4
Who cares?
Reply 5
Well he is a bit of a prick.
But..human I guess.
Who cares what the "Prince" does?

If it were up to me, anyway, him and his brother would be the only Royal family that wouldn't be executed for being useless stupid job-less pointless lazy horrible stuck up snobby pigs.
Well he is Prince Phillips Grandson?
Reply 8
its prince harry he's always been one of the lads
Reply 9
The whole royal family can **** off, leeching off tax payers the ******* bastards..
Reply 10
beachboi

Shocking really

It really shouldn't be though, what with his Nazi episode and looking at who his grandfather is.
To be honest, it was used in jest, and the friend he was referring to had no problem with it - as far as I can see, it was the guy's nickname.

It's all about how you say things - it's not like he was using it in an agressive or an abusive manner.
Reply 12
Squideygate, Camillagate... and now 'pakigate'. Will the tabloids ever grow up?
Reply 13
Whilst I have said far worse in my time, and don't really have any objections to him actually saying it (let's face it, it's the army, it wasn't malicious and it was probably perfectly in context)...

... I am not a public figure, saying it on camera. Really, this was skull-********* stupid.
Reply 14
weflycars
The whole royal family can **** off, leeching off tax payers the ******* bastards..

It's incredible that the Mods actually wait for an excuse to ban trolls like you. It's not like anyone would actually notice or care if you just disappeared.
L i b
Whilst I have said far worse in my time, and don't really have any objections to him actually saying it (let's face it, it's the army, it wasn't malicious and it was probably perfectly in context)...

... I am not a public figure, saying it on camera. Really, this was skull-********* stupid.

Good ol' Lib and his old war stories lol.
Reply 16
I don't understand how this is racist? :s-smilie:
LOL what do you expect? Everyone knows Harry (and to a lesser extent, William) is a complete and utter prat. :rolleyes:
Reply 18
L i b
It's incredible that the Mods actually wait for an excuse to ban trolls like you. It's not like anyone would actually notice or care if you just disappeared.

Your mum would :rolleyes:
Always thought the Royal Family were scum. They're a liabilty to the British people and a HUGE cost.

Latest

Trending

Trending