?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Funny though
PublicSchoolAnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hmmmm. Chavs- I used to laugh but now ...man I give up. They are everywhere.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that guy needs sterilised, then beaten, then shot, then fed (while bleeding) to sharks.
__Dreams__
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
lol ahhhhhhh chavs they amuse me sooo
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that's really disturbing!
technik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
that's really disturbing!
more disturbing is the money wasted on him could have paid for your education
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol that's funny
reminds me of where i used to live...
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
now thinking about it, it sounds like a male version of vicky pollard
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Half of what he's saying is probably *******s, but I don't find him saying "yea I got this crowbar and smacked her over the head for being a silly bint and she stopped moving" really very funny. It's more sad than anything - why would someone live their life like that?
technik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Half of what he's saying is probably *******s, but I don't find him saying "yea I got this crowbar and smacked her over the head for being a silly bint and she stopped moving" really very funny. It's more sad than anything - why would someone live their life like that?
precisely. see post 5 for the solution.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Because there are too many people in the world, and in order for some to have half decent lives, others have to live like he does. It's pretty simple really.
Angel_Cake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ummm...but it's not real, is it? I don't think it's anywhere as near as funny as some of the other stuff on the fat pie site.
inequality
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
How disturbing and common.
You snob. Some people are brought up like that, and find it difficult to be anything else. You should consider yourself lucky to be posh.
inequality
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by technik)
more disturbing is the money wasted on him could have paid for your education
What do you mean 'the money wasted on him'. What, for his food and clothes? Pay for your education? How stuck up are people on this forum?
technik
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by inequality)
What do you mean 'the money wasted on him'. What, for his food and clothes? Pay for your education? How stuck up are people on this forum?
quite.

he needs killed. end of. stark enough for you chav?
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by inequality)
what?

no one is making him go out and be like that. His parents are obviously drunk druggies who could not give a damn about there kids so he has probably brought himself up. If he wanted to change he could but he does not seem like he wants to.
swishmasta
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol funny dude man. but seriously though, you people got to stop this obsession you got with chavs.
inequality
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by technik)
quite.

he needs killed. end of. stark enough for you chav?
I'm not a 'chav' as you delightfully put it. I've actually got a place in Cambridge next year to do maths.

I cannot believe that someone who should be reasonably intelligent (being on a student forum) can be emotionally so stupid. Seriously.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads