The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
AT82
One of the best things but the subsribers forum before was the majority of the users were adult, there are many under 18 people I have huge respect for such as LH, but if the spammers from general chat (who are usualy under 18) joined it would be pointless.

I don't really want to hear about x person getting grounded becuase mummy saw them drinking white lightening in the park.

They would have GC to spam in, of course! (And already do.)
AT82
One of the best things but the subsribers forum before was the majority of the users were adult, there are many under 18 people I have huge respect for such as LH, but if the spammers from general chat (who are usualy under 18) joined it would be pointless.

I don't really want to hear about x person getting grounded becuase mummy saw them drinking white lightening in the park.

Then don't read.
Reply 62
Ollie
I'm pleased to announce that during the month of march, monthly subscriptions will be half price at £2.50.

Now for one month you can have all the subs features seen here, at half the price!

Nice one. This is good considering my subs runs out like march 1st.
Reply 63
wiwarin_mir
Is it instantianious if you are wanting to set up a Credit card payment?

Everyone should have a paypal account because they are really handy, but to make a credit card payment you do not have to have an account.
endeavour
Then don't read.

My thoughts exactly :wink:
gd87e
I and probably a lot of other people don't have a paypal account.

It is quite easy to set up a paypal account. All you need is a bank account. :wink:
Reply 66
cindy
It is quite easy to set up a paypal account. All you need is a bank account. :wink:

its hard to get a credit card at 14 :frown:
Reply 67
gd87e
its hard to get a credit card at 14 :frown:

Who said anything about a credit card, I believe Cindy said you just needed a bank account to have a PayPal account.
ditzy blonde
Who said anything about a credit card, I believe Cindy said you just needed a bank account to have a PayPal account.

That I did! :biggrin:
Reply 69
A month isn't long enough.

If it was £2.50 for 6 months, I might consider it. :wink:
Reply 70
Pencil
A month isn't long enough.

If it was £2.50 for 6 months, I might consider it. :wink:

why not £2.50 for the whole year! :biggrin:
i don't even know why i am bothering, i am not even on TSR very often
The special offer month is nearly upon us!
Reply 72
Woo! Just five more hours!
Ollie
I'm pleased to announce that during the month of march, monthly subscriptions will be half price at £2.50.

Now for one month you can have all the subs features seen here, at half the price!

http://www.haskell.org/happy/Happy.gif

That's five whole dollars. I can find something better to waste it on, like saving Toby.
wanderlusted
That's five whole dollars. I can find something better to waste it on, like saving Toby.

We don't want to save Tony though, I personally want to see him eaten.
wiwarin_mir
We don't want to save Tony though, I personally want to see him eaten.

I doubt he'd televise the meal or the preparation. As fun as that would be, so I want to see him saved, maybe we'll find out what he does with all that money. He already has $16K, maybe if I ask nicely he'll pay for my subscription.
omg :eek: look at the list of people who subscibe. considering there's 30000 ukl members, only 30 have subscribed
magiccarpet
omg :eek: look at the list of people who subscibe. considering there's 30000 ukl members, only 30 have subscribed

:eek:, students opting not to pay for something.
i thought alot more people would have considering the size of ukl. omg we are such a pikey lot.

but u don really get anything for subscibing
magiccarpet
i thought alot more people would have considering the size of ukl. omg we are such a pikey lot.

but u don really get anything for subscibing

Your username shows up in purple/pink, so people know you have helped TSR :smile:
Ability to alter your user title to something intimidating or mildly amusing.
No Google Adverts at the top of each page.
Access to ultra-secret subscriber only forum. Many member of international high society congregate here to share the secrets of their success, beauty and fortune.
Access to the Arcade - Over 20 games!
Access to low moderation forum.
Access the word games forum.
The ability to post images in any forum.
Enough private message space to shake a stick at.
Can 'see' users who have chosen to be invisible while online.
Can see who left you reputation
Can see who you've given reputation to recently.
Can see moderator deletion notices.
A in your profile to show you have given your support.

All of that. :smile:

Latest