The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
scallies or townies. But I think the media defintion of chav is wrong, I would never have called Posh and Becks chavs. I don't understand why it has taken so long for the media to catch onto the whole scally/chav/townie thing either?
We were using these terms 10 years ago, why has the media only just noticed them?
PublicSchoolAnn
scum, the unwashed masses, plebs, commoners, gossip girl.

omg! daraaaaaahling! why would you say something like that!!!

omg! daaaaarhling im sooo dissapointed!
Reply 22
i agree wit the scum bit, but we called em scally's, and grungers used to be called Greebo's, no idea where that came from!
Reply 23
britishseapower
I ****ing hate pikeys (snatch) :biggrin: pikey is a term for gypsy isn't it?

that movie rocks... i ****ing hate pikeys!!! (mmmhmmm brad pitt with an irish accent... double whammy!) it was orginally term for gypsy but somewhere it got warped...
and yea, chav obessession is pissng me off... 'chav this, chav that' i got sent the 'chav' test and got 38 % :eek:
Reply 24
gossip_girl
omg! daraaaaaahling! why would you say something like that!!!

omg! daaaaarhling im sooo dissapointed!

are you on drugs?
never used/heard of that term before.
izzy_hattie
are you on drugs?

only the drug of psa yah
izzy_hattie
that movie rocks... i ****ing hate pikeys!!! (mmmhmmm brad pitt with an irish accent... double whammy!) it was orginally term for gypsy but somewhere it got warped...
and yea, chav obessession is pissng me off... 'chav this, chav that' i got sent the 'chav' test and got 38 % :eek:

I got 39%. I think the whole thing is seriously flawed. And if we dont like it why are we now discussing it? :rolleyes:
Reply 28
gossip_girl
only the drug of psa yah

*sigh* not sure what you're doing with 'yah' thing. you do realise only stereotypical 'posh' types do that right? ITS.NOT.REAL.
Reply 29
what term greebo's? i think it wandered over from sum other sumwhere north.
Reply 30
F1 fanatic
I got 39%. I think the whole thing is seriously flawed. And if we dont like it why are we now discussing it? :rolleyes:

:redface: good point!! i didn't think i was a chav? ok, i know i'm not, but most of my friends got like 20%... i thinks it because i make an idiot of myself a lot, i got a lot of points for liking fun fairs and stuff

why am i still discussing this?
Reply 31
that was a bit fu(ked, i mean from sumwhere north
izzy_hattie
*sigh* not sure what you're doing with 'yah' thing. you do realise only stereotypical 'posh' types do that right? ITS.NOT.REAL.

YAH I KNOWWWWWWW daaaaarhling!

i just like it ok yah!
Reply 33
gossip_girl
YAH I KNOWWWWWWW daaaaarhling!

i just like it ok yah!

careful. you could piss a lot of people off... unless you are doing it exactly for that reason.
Reply 34
izzy_hattie
careful. you could piss a lot of people off... unless you are doing it exactly for that reason.

Isn't she doing it to impersonate that Bubbles character on Little Britain? It reminds me of that anyway...
veryjammy
Isn't she doing it to impersonate that Bubbles character on Little Britain? It reminds me of that anyway...

call me bubbles daaaaarhling
Reply 36
steek and spide here in NI
Reply 37
veryjammy

i love her... she is so funny...and disgusting. but andy and lou have to win... they make me cry with laughter. anyone seen the one where lou is stuck up a tree and when andy asks how he got up there he goes 'i fell!'

i actually cried with laughter....
izzy_hattie

Me for a start! :mad: and Im not even posh. Is she just looking for warnings/ bad rep?? :confused:
F1 fanatic
Me for a start! :mad: and Im not even posh. Is she just looking for warnings/ bad rep?? :confused:

omg! daaaaaarhling! i dont want to piss you off!

kiss kiss

Latest

Trending

Trending