The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lets hope 10 years doesn't pass too quickly.
Hopefully done with my PhD and working on research somewhere. :smile: Maybe CERN!
-28 years old
- Married/Engaged to a beautiful, classy woman who supports Man Utd :manutd:
- Back in Tanzania, working my way up towards being President step-by-step
- Still coming on TSR even if it's for the odd cameo :yep:
- On the sex offenders register :colondollar:
PhD'd, published and making important discoveries that benefit mankind.

Farfetched I know, most likely I'll still be a grubby grad student toiling in obscurity :p:
Reply 84
Wife & mommy.. yayyyy! :biggrin:
Reply 85
Successful, prosperous, hard work long hours will have been worthwhile, self made millionaire, a venture capitalist, splitting my time between New York - London - Dubai with a beautiful Russian/Scandanavian wife or simply just successful and have silenced and proven my critics :wink:
I hope to design the first maglev service running from London to Paris at 372mph (600km/h), which is twice as fast as the eurostar, slashing journey times to 1hr 10mins.
Darn! It will never happen.
Reply 87
Approaching 32, married with kids and hopefully working in journalism
Ten years from now I hope to be practising clinical psychology after I got my Doctorate
In a mirror, most frequently. I'd expect.
Reply 90
Democracy
Just finished being a junior doc and now a specialty registrar hopefully.

that and contemplating who will be the surrogate for my first child as cant really have kids myself :frown:
No idea. Probably in the same situation as I'm in now, or dead.
married with a job that probably will have very little to do with my degree :smile: and nearly 30 :O
Reply 93
I"ll be 46!!! :frown:....hopefully both sons will be in university studying hard. Likelyhood really though is that I will be babysitting my grandkids.......I tell my sons theres no rush for them!. Also doing a job I actually enjoy!
Reply 94
Still waiting on getting replies from UCAS?
Dictator of the world.

All or nothing.
divorced for the 5th time, 72 kids.
Pepperoni
Still waiting on getting replies from UCAS?

ahaha.

yeah this. :frown:
Reply 98
Lampshade
31 years old.

Tough call.

I'll be in another country, Hopefully with a wife and a toddler by then.

:h:

This, right down to the age :yep:
Reply 99
I hate it when this question comes up in interviews - especially when you don't have a clue!!

Latest