Was that sarcasm?

If not, then sorry. I can't really tell. :p:
veryjammy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Quiksilver)
how about a hormonal imbalance while the child was within the womb?
I personally think thats the most plausible explanation, i remember studies where gay mens hypothalmus resembled womens more than straight mens.
I dont believe nurture impacts sexuality, you get gay boys with straight brothers
veryjammy
Rep:
?
Yes I would, not because i have a huge problem with being gay, i have no issues with it at all, its just easier. But dont get me wrong im not someone who denies my sexuality or beats myself up over it, im very comfortable over it, but the fact remains heterosexuals have less **** to deal with.
But being attracted to someone is just an innate part of who you are, I dont believe u can be influenced through anything in life to fancy another gender if the innate attractiveness isnt there within u
veryjammy
Rep:
?
(Original post by flukey2005)
yep i agree with you, me being a heterosexual finds life much easier than a homosexual would because people class "heterosexual" as normal, which in some respect it is in Religions opinion. I personally think Religion plays a big part in some of the hate between gays and straight, In fact religion is one of the roots of evil i believe because it causes war and hatred, no offense to those people who are religious, i apologise if i have offended you.
i agree, if i could get rid of one thing in the world it would be religion, it breeds intolerance, ignorance and hatred
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It is rather interesting how most wars throughout the ages have been predicated on land or religious issues...
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
even better, be a bi and get the best of both worlds.

hmmmm
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by veryjammy)
i agree, if i could get rid of one thing in the world it would be religion, it breeds intolerance, ignorance and hatred
thats not true, extremists in a small proportion do this
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yep completely agree...e.g. palastinians and israelis, hitlers grudge against the jewish
you cannot base one mans opinion on a race as why religion is wrong. His nanny was jewish. Actually, the root of Islam in it true state is one of the most peaceful of all religions which teaches tolerence for other religions and people from all walks of life.
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlackHawk)
even better, be a bi and get the best of both worlds.

hmmmm
hehe sounds good to me!
veryjammy
Rep:
?
thats not true, extremists in a small proportion do this
No it does it in all sorts of ways. People justify their prejudices through the bible. And it breeds ignorance because people unquestionningly accept the bible with no proof of what it actually is, and it means people are ready to swallow any old rubbish from the church without contemplating whether they should accept or reject it, because they have been effectively brainwashed into not questionning their religion on the basis that they will be sent to heaven for doing so. Religion is the most successful form of population control ever invented by man
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
hehe sounds good to me!
yes but where do you draw the line?

For instance I find women attractive, I have had 'relations' with different women, though I have never been in a relationship with one and I lean more towards men. Anyway you have no idea how hard it is to chat up somone of the same sex, especially for women. If you go to a gay club they are all three times the size of me, called helga and have shaved heads.....ok maybe not but still its not fun.
veryjammy
Rep:
?
I do not want to be bi and have the best of both worlds. The gay world with the penis is quite enough for me thanks, i have no desire to have any sexual relations with women
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No it does it in all sorts of ways. People justify their prejudices through the bible. And it breeds ignorance because people unquestionningly accept the bible with no proof of what it actually is, and it means people are ready to swallow any old rubbish from the church without contemplating whether they should accept or reject it, because they have been effectively brainwashed into not questionning their religion on the basis that they will be sent to heaven for doing so. Religion is the most successful form of population control ever invented by man
again I find that extremists do this. I have many friends who are christians as I grew up in belfast and every one of them is not the way you describe. Saying things like that may be founded but it is largly due to media hype also.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I do not want to be bi and have the best of both worlds. The gay world with the penis is quite enough for me thanks, i have no desire to have any sexual relations with women
men are very sexy, and women are very sexy decisions decisions
veryjammy
Rep:
?
yes but where do you draw the line?

For instance I find women attractive, I have had 'relations' with different women, though I have never been in a relationship with one and I lean more towards men. Anyway you have no idea how hard it is to chat up somone of the same sex, especially for women. If you go to a gay club they are all three times the size of me, called helga and have shaved heads.....ok maybe not but still its not fun.
I have trouble chatting up guys in gay clubs, i tend to wait for someone to come to me (invariably old and a dirty old perv lol). But then thats a confidence thing. Being in Popstarz on New Year made me determined to build muscle and to a certain extent I have and I feel more confident. I think theres huge pressure on the gay scene to look great, it can be very off-putting
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
plus, if you are a gay or bi women straight guys think their ship has come in early. :mad:
veryjammy
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
hehe sounds good to me!
oi u i returned to msn and u didnt reply *sob*
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have trouble chatting up guys in gay clubs, i tend to wait for someone to come to me (invariably old and a dirty old perv lol). But then thats a confidence thing. Being in Popstarz on New Year made me determined to build muscle and to a certain extent I have and I feel more confident. I think theres huge pressure on the gay scene to look great, it can be very off-putting
true. I have walked up to a few girls and get very tongue tied. Its easy with guys but then all they ever see are your breasts. Usually you get the drunk up for it girl who wants to have a laugh which is alright sometimes, but they are never very interested in the end.
BlackHawk
  • CV Helper
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
True in some respect.
well I grew up in the middle east in the gulf war and in belfast so religion has always been on my doorstep. I have always found that the majority of people are tolerant towards one another, even if they don't necessarily agree with one another.
veryjammy
Rep:
?
true. I have walked up to a few girls and get very tongue tied. Its easy with guys but then all they ever see are your breasts. Usually you get the drunk up for it girl who wants to have a laugh which is alright sometimes, but they are never very interested in the end.
Without meaning to cause offence, would u say ur feminine looking? From ur description about gay places before u dont sound like the butch type
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (52)
28.89%
No - I got the required grades (105)
58.33%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
12.78%

Watched Threads