Ideas 4 an 18th Bday please? Watch

This discussion is closed.
m66
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Any original ideas that will work??
drop in ideas please!! what did you do?
what are you planning on doing? (i dont want a house party = it wil lget trashed)!!
Sam_B
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
get drunk
chocmonster
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hire a marquee/tent thingy (depending on the size of your garden) get a decent dj and LOADs and booze and m8s! then u dont have 2 worry about the house lookin like its been bombed! thats wat im doin!!! wens ur bday?
mcidiot
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
70s/80s theme.
Naff music+
Naff clothes=
One very drunk 18 yr old!
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
Stay in? *leaves*
mcidiot
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Geek

he he he
Sparkle1984
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For my 18th birthday party (and my recent 21st, too) I had a meal with my friends, and then went ten pin bowling.
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For mine me and my mates are planning to all get some cheapy easyjet tickets to some random city, possibly Glasgee and just go madly clubbing for a cupple nights and stay in a travel inn or something! Failing that maybe just normal clubbing, although that could be a bit boring! Remember you're only 18 once, so don;t spare any expense!
rachplatt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mcidiot)
70s/80s theme.
Naff music+
Naff clothes=
One very drunk 18 yr old!
One of my friends had a marquee-esque thing and had an 80s themed party. Her parents spent the moeny they would've spent on hiring a hall, Dj etc on booze and we were happy bunnys! Daft fancy dress costumes (i was one of bananarama), tacky music and a whole lota fun!
RachelBabyfrog
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm having a barn dance Three weeks today!
Chickadee
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For my friends 18th her parents are going to pay for her and 10 friends to go out for dinner. Then we will have a few drinks in a nice bar somewhere. Most of my other friends have had house parties or gone out to some bars then a club
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by m66)
Any original ideas that will work??
drop in ideas please!! what did you do?
what are you planning on doing? (i dont want a house party = it wil lget trashed)!!
I'm not much of an expert on parties, but just remember: there's more to being 18 than going out and getting drunk!
RachelBabyfrog
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
I'm not much of an expert on parties, but just remember: there's more to being 18 than going out and getting drunk!
Too right!
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
WHAT?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
One of my friends recently hired out a hall/room at one of the local nightclubs and then practically invited the whole year and a D.J and drinks (you pay for your own), where provided. The hall cost about £200 to hire for the night, but he got more then that back from cash people who came gave as presents. E.g. if everyone gives £10 and you invite 40 people..thats £400 (you can see im a mathematical genius :rolleyes: ).
m66
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
im liking the cheap easy jet tickets!!! its in about 3 weeks.
almost all of my friends have go clubbing in town but i always find that theyre always the same or a disappointment.
Diamontrina
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I went to Disney Paris for my 18th. And took my ex to Paris for his. Depends what sort of thing you wanna do really. The trend seems to be a night out. . . But when you've been going out for yrs already it just doesnt seem so special lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (146)
27.55%
No (384)
72.45%

Watched Threads