Plans for the night? Watch

This discussion is closed.
MattG
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by glance)
Sit here, play Solitaire, text someone, maybe send texts to myself to get that excitement of being sent a message. I'm cool like that. Hell no, I'm going for an evening run!
dude...i'll buy you a pint, no way should u be sending yourself texts or goin on a run saturday night when its this temperture :eek:

so get some booze, pack of nuts/crisps and a good dvd!
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
dude...i'll buy you a pint, no way should u be sending yourself texts or goin on a run saturday night when its this temperture :eek:

so get some booze, pack of nuts/crisps and a good dvd!
Haha no mate, it's cool. I was joking I'm gonna go for a run, training myself back up. It's so nice this time of evening.
Chickadee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Work, work, work Two bits of coursework, one that I just cant seem to get right no matter how many times I tweak it. Im very frustrated - can I pull somebodies hair or something?
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Grounded.

2 weeks 6 days left. Woooooooo.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well my attempt to sleep just ended Couldn't breathe through nose, have split my lip cause my mouth got all dry and I had a horrid nightmare. *stomp*
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Well my attempt to sleep just ended Couldn't breathe through nose, have split my lip cause my mouth got all dry and I had a horrid nightmare. *stomp*
You're so lucky... I love nightmares! I love all dreams... when you wake up and realise how ridiculous they were but how at the time you thought it was normal... like when I had a pet wolf and had to fight Zombies and a slit my own throat to stop the Zombies getting me... aww I want to have a nightmare.
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by need_money)
Grounded.

2 weeks 6 days left. Woooooooo.
What for this time? Have you been punching people with your sovereign rings on again?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Some nightmares can be very realistic though, like getting stuck in a lift, or being on a plane, both this nightmares happened for real when I went to spain last year (the women were nice though so it was worth it :p:).

I am plan to stay up all night until I get this stock control system party finished. I have to show my supervisor what I had done on monday.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Toy Soldier)
What for this time? Have you been punching people with your sovereign rings on again?
No, 2 Fridays ago i came home ridiculously drunk and my dad had been phoning me all night and i hadn't answered so he grounded me for a month. I'm not even meant to be on here but i may as well when no ones about eh?
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I usually wake up crying and think they're real for the rest of the day; especially if they're nightmares like your mum saying she's leaving, or your boyfriend being mean to you.

..or someone died.
I tend to think they're true too, had a huge argument with my best friend cause I dreamed she did something terible and for some reason I believed it had actually happened
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
I tend to think they're true too, had a huge argument with my best friend cause I dreamed she did something terible and for some reason I believed it had actually happened
did you not sort of realise it was a dream when you woke up...?
Toy Soldier
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nooo, the worst dreams are when, for example, you're flat broke and dream that you;ve come into money somehow. Or you've seen something you really want, and have a dream that you have it. Then you wake up and realise that you don't have money / the thing you wanted. That can completely ruin my day.
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by technik)
did you not sort of realise it was a dream when you woke up...?
the thing is, I usually never remember what I dream about (tend to have dream-less nights) so later that day I only remembered this horrible thing he'd done to me and I had the image so clear in my mind that I actually thought it had happened
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
DANCE PEOPLE DANCE!

[Aladdin:] Gotta keep
One jump ahead of the breadline
One swing ahead of the sword
I steal only what I can't afford
( That's Everything! )

One jump ahead of the lawmen
That's all, and that's no joke
These guys don't appreciate I'm broke

[Crowd:] Riffraff! Street rat! Scoundrel! Take that!

[Aladdin:] Just a little snack, guys
[Crowd:] Rip him open, take it back, guys
[Aladdin:] I can take a hint, gotta face the facts
You're my only friend, Abu!
[Crowd:] Who?

[Ladies:] Oh it's sad Aladdin's hit the bottom
He's become a one-man rise in crime
I'd blame parents except he hasn't got 'em
[Aladdin:] Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat
Tell you all about it when I got the time!

One jump ahead of the slowpokes
One skip ahead of my doom
Next time gonna use a nom de plume
One jump ahead of the hitmen
One hit ahead of the flock
I think I'll take a stroll around the block

[Crowd:] Stop, thief! Vandal! Outrage! Scandal!

[Aladdin:] Let's not be too hasty
[Lady:] Still I think he's rather tasty
[Aladdin:] Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat
Otherwise we'd get along
[Crowd:] Wrong!

[Aladdin:] One jump ahead of the hoofbeats
(Vandal!)
One hop ahead of the hump
(Street rat!)
One trick ahead of disaster
(Scoundrel!)
They're quick, but I'm much faster
(Take that!)
Here goes, better throw my hand in
Wish me happy landin'
All I gotta do is jump
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*smearing self with vaseline*

I keep having nightmares about being chased around college. Our college has three floors, lots of corridors, swipe-card controlled doors, cupboards etc. I wake up all panicky with my heart racing and I have to check that my bedroom door is locked
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
DANCE PEOPLE DANCE!

[Aladdin:] ...... All I gotta do is jump
Just to say I love that movie and haven't seen it since a friends borrowed (ages ago )

Just brought a huge smile to my face!
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
*smearing self with vaseline*

I keep having nightmares about being chased around college. Our college has three floors, lots of corridors, swipe-card controlled doors, cupboards etc. I wake up all panicky with my heart racing and I have to check that my bedroom door is locked
do you not just sleep at night like normal people?
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Natalie Lane)
Just to say I love that movie and haven't seen it since a friends borrowed (ages ago )

Just brought a huge smile to my face!
i just downloaded a mix of disney songs

dancing like crazy here
Natalie Lane
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
i just downloaded a mix of disney songs

dancing like crazy here
I've got Volume one and two of Disney's Classic (60 Years of Musical Magic) and Lion King's cd and I love them
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by technik)
do you not just sleep at night like normal people?
I try. My mind is just too active - I usually have about six long and totally unrelated dreams in one night. I love sleeping and dreaming, but with my cold it's just a bit torturous at the moment.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (257)
27%
No (695)
73%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise