Yeah, you're right. Just found out about it on Wikipedia.(Original post by rahaydenuk)
I always thought that it was a tribute to Alan Turing who pretty much invented the ideas of computation and algorithms (without him and his help with Enigma etc., the second world war may also have had a rather worse outcome). He commited suicide by eating a poisoned apple after disgraceful state persecution due to his sexuality (hence the rainbow colour of the apple).
It's very sad.
Turn on thread page Beta
five things I didn't know about a fortnight ago watch
- 27-02-2005 21:19
- 27-02-2005 21:29
1. i would ever have a stalker
2. there is a really good bag shop in cranbrook
3. hot water does actually taste nice
4. DVDs dont make good coasters
5. that it would snow and my school would be shut