The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Shall i post recent cases of male teachers who abuse their students?
Reply 21
Ekpyrotic
I hate - hate - how people fail to treat this seriously. If it had been a 13-year-old girl raped by a male teacher, or a male teacher raping a 13-year-old boy it wouldn't have been "really funny" would it; why is it so now?

Because sexuality is different between genders. In this case, the little bugger probably had a bloody great time.
Reply 22
Fecking hell - if i posted the amount of disturbed men who do this and worse to their students, you'd never hear the last of it.

:/
Man I wish the kid was me :rolleyes:
L i b
Because sexuality is different between genders. In this case, the little bugger probably had a bloody great time.

Sexist.
Reply 25
Ekpyrotic
Sexist.

To acknowledge difference between genders is not sexist. :rolleyes:
Reply 26
Sad story.

Out of interest is this actually "rape"? I mean obviously he's too young to consent but doesn't the definition require penetration of the victim?
This story is NOT equivalent to a story about a 13 year old girl getting raped by a male teacher, in any way, shape or form. The boy wasn't raped or abused, he just had sex with someone who should have known better whilst he was under the age of consent.
L i b
To acknowledge difference between genders is not sexist.

No, to say that men always want it. You can't see the wrong in what you said?
lucky boy!
Reply 30
Revd. Mike
The boy wasn't raped or abused, he just had sex with someone who should have known better whilst he was under the age of consent.

Which is abuse. :rolleyes:
But consensual.
Reply 32
The reason why it's different between the genders is because, I don't know if any of you have tried this, but it's pretty much damn near impossible to have sex if you've got a floppy. To get it from a floppy to an erection takes sexual stimulation and input from the guy. If he didn't want it, there isn't much she can do to force him because the more she abused him, the more likely it is that he wouldn't be able to get it up.

I expect it's only statutory rape because either a. the boy has admitted he consented to it or b. getting an erection and penetrating is as much consent as you need, or a combination of both.

You CANNOT say that it is exactly the same as a male teacher having sex with a 13 year old girl.
Reply 33
Ekpyrotic
No, to say that men always want it. You can't see the wrong in what you said?

I don't think I did say that. I said it was quite probable that the fellow probably enjoyed it, but I didn't solely draw upon his gender to come to that conclusion.
Nuffles
The reason why it's different between the genders is because, I don't know if any of you have tried this, but it's pretty much damn near impossible to have sex if you've got a floppy. To get it from a floppy to an erection takes sexual stimulation and input from the guy. If he didn't want it, there isn't much she can do to force him because the more she abused him, the more likely it is that he wouldn't be able to get it up.

Disagree, from what I read she took away his possessions so that he'd keep having sex with her.
rajandkwameali
she isn't that bad looking, IMO.

i bet the thirteen year old is the envy of his mates though lol. How many 13 year olds get a piece of experienced talent? At that age, it's about fingering girls, getting a handjob, or getting a blowjob, not doing it with grown women lol..

Well i never did that at 13!!
Greatleysteg
Why does it matter that she's blonde? :s-smilie:

:eyeball: That's what I want to know. :confused:
Reply 37
Ekpyrotic
Disagree, from what I read she took away his possessions so that he'd keep having sex with her.

That may well be the case but it still doesn't amount to rape in the same way as a man raping a young girl. There still needs to be an amount of consent on the male side for the sex to happen. My argument was that it cannot be compared to if the genders were reversed, in any shape or form. The woman cannot physically attack the boy in the way that a man can a girl. She was, even if he didn't realise it, under his control.

It is statutory rape, nothing less, nothing more, and is not comparable to the same event in different sexes.
Nuffles
That may well be the case but it still doesn't amount to rape in the same way as a man raping a young girl. There still needs to be an amount of consent on the male side for the sex to happen.

I'm afraid saying "I've taken your 'X' so let me suck your penis" amounts to rape according to me.
Reply 39
According to the story she is being charged with statutory rape, which basically just means having sex with a minor (not miner:biggrin:).

The definition is: sexual intercourse with a person (girl or boy) who has not reached the age of consent (even if both parties participate willingly.

So it doesn't matter if he consented and loved every minute in the eyes of the law it is still rape, just not as we normally think of it.

EDIT:

Also I don't get why the blonde part is relevant either? Would you it have mattered if she was ginger or brunette or any other hair colour?

Latest

Trending

Trending