Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard that GTA 3 and Vice city are coming in a double pacck on XBOX? all for £40 and im getting it soon.
    It came out today

(Original post by Golz)
    Have you heard that GTA 3 and Vice city are coming in a double pacck on XBOX? all for £40 and im getting it soon.
    It came out today

I've got the pc game version!

ReputationRep:
    im just talking about it coming out not the game

(Original post by Golz)
    im just talking about it coming out not the game

I completed it 33% so far, the Malibu club mission when you have to bust the guy out of the police station is impossible I can't get past it. U get killed straight away its impossible.

Does ne 1 no how to get past it?

ReputationRep:
    when i get it. I cant get it today cos i cant go cos my dad isnt feelin well so i am going to go on saturday

Yeah and it's as simple as edders.

ReputationRep:
    um he said to tell him so tell him

(Original post by Golz)
    when i get it. I cant get it today cos i cant go cos my dad isnt feelin well so i am going to go on saturday

Why dont you order it from Amazon or something online sometimes they send it in 24 hrs but check first.

(Original post by Golz)
    um he said to tell him so tell him
    make me

ReputationRep:
    Nah!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    I completed it 33% so far, the Malibu club mission when you have to bust the guy out of the police station is impossible I can't get past it. U get killed straight away its impossible.

Does ne 1 no how to get past it?
    run into the locker room (its on the left, opposite the counter) and get the police uniform

ReputationRep:
    yep, completed both on ps2 and gta3 on pc.

both quality games
    what a bargin deal- their gonna shift loads on xbox- will be one of the very few decent games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    run into the locker room (its on the left, opposite the counter) and get the police uniform

Cheers bud , thanks that mission was really doing my head in.

ReputationRep:
    didn't know that. thanks for the heads up

ReputationRep:
    Both GTAIII and Vice City have been out as the GTA Double Pack on Xbox since January I believe.

They're pretty much the same as the PS2 counterparts only with enhanced graphics, much faster loading times and custom soundtracks (although why anyone would want to replace the RAP ATTACK song in Vice City is beyond me!).

I'm still unsure if San Andreas is coming out on Xbox or if Sony will get exclusive rights to the game until a few years later. Regardless, the two GTA games are classics and should be played!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley_2k4)
    didn't know that. thanks for the heads up
    When the original poster said "today", they meant the 4th of November 2003 when this was originally posted!

ReputationRep:
    Heh, I never noticed the date.

Note to self: Notice post dates.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.