Is there a website where you can find out the past 7 days news in full?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
byb3
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Hi,

I usually goto news.bbc.co.uk for news, but that only gives the most recent news (without looking about too much). Since I am at university I don't really have much access to television (mainly I can't be arsed to visit the TV room) and I don't have enough money to buy newspapers each day. So is there a website which tells me most of the weeks news in full? I mean I hear on radio 2 the recent tory party escalations, but I don't have it on all the time.

TIA

Adam
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by byb3)
Hi,

I usually goto news.bbc.co.uk for news, but that only gives the most recent news (without looking about too much). Since I am at university I don't really have much access to television (mainly I can't be arsed to visit the TV room) and I don't have enough money to buy newspapers each day. So is there a website which tells me most of the weeks news in full? I mean I hear on radio 2 the recent tory party escalations, but I don't have it on all the time.

TIA

Adam
wow, where have you been/what have you been doing for the past week?

and to answer your question, nope, i don't know.
happypad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Google News service is particularly good if you're looking for specific news.

Otherwise the next best thing to do is log onto the part of the Daily Telegraph's site which has an expatriate section (sums up last 7 days in news for ex-pats). Only the Telegraph does this I think

Paddy
fly005
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Try www.reuters.com
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (569)
50.09%
No (567)
49.91%

Watched Threads