The Student Room Group

No peace ever until there is war

When Iraq started to build nuclear power plant that might possibly have been used to build a nuclear
weapon, the Israeli Air Force bombed it - and all the civilians working there - into oblivion,
without warning and without a declaration of war in 1982. President Clinton did the same thing in
1998 to a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan that had no military significance.

Second, the United States supports the State of Israel. Muslims universally believe - as do most
Americans - that without the AMERICAN government's money, weapons, and official support, Israel
would not be able to defend itself indefinitely. They see this money as coming mainly from New York
City. The Twin Towers were the most visible symbol of this private capital. The Pentagon was the
most visible symbol of our military power. The terrorists struck a blow based on symbols universally
recognized by the Islamic world.

Third - and this is less widely understood - Islam regards all of its men as warriors, with or
without uniforms. The West's ancient distinction, which had its origin in the Christian middle ages,
between uniformed warriors and civilians is not part of the Islamic worldview.

We were founded as a nation under God, but we have sinned gravely against Him: abortions, wanton
homosexuality, a popular culture that belongs in a sewer, idol worship on an unprecedeneted scale
(you know, our celebrity worship, idolatory, soem peopel worship people), unbridled greed, US
imperialism, the rejection of God and Jesus as a Prophet because it's politically incorrect, etc.,
etc. Throughout the Old Testament, major and minor prophets have warned His chosen people (Jews in
the Old Testament, Christians in the New Testament) that unless they repented their sins, God would
send their enemies against them. All the minor prophets, particularly Joel (Chapter 2), Malachi,
Amos, and Micah warned of the destruction of Israel and Judah for the second time--Joel and Malachi
are especially eye-opening! The major prophets (Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel) give graphic
descriptions of what will happen to His people if they refuse to repent (see especially Jeremiah
Chapter 52). The Bible's "history books"--, firsfirst and second Samuelt and second Kings, first and
second Chronicles--give the full blow-by-blow up to Israel's captivity under the Assyrians (the
forefathers to today's Syria of terrorist-sponsoring fame) and Judah's captivity under the
Babylonians (today's Saddam-loving Iraqis).

Ariel Sharon has already hinted, making it clear he does not want peace. He said ".....What
Palistinian state?....."

Ariel Sharon's History is full of many truths which have been covered up by the media and other
organisations.

Stock Markets around the world will not recover for a long time.

Isreal and Palistine will never have peace, there will be war and then what happens? A war begins
small and then work it out what happens.

WW3? How close are we. First, American Christians and American business interests generally support
the State of Israel. Every Muslim regards this state as an illegal invader into Muslim territory. No
Muslim nation regards the State of Israel favorably. No Muslim nation has the military power to take
out Israel in a direct confrontation.

When Iraq started to build nuclear power plant that might possibly have been used to build a nuclear
weapon, the Israeli Air Force bombed it - and all the civilians working there - into oblivion,
without warning and without a declaration of war in 1982. President Clinton did the same thing in
1998 to a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan that had no military significance.

Second, the United States supports the State of Israel. Muslims universally believe - as do most
Americans - that without the American government's money, weapons, and official support, Israel
would not be able to defend itself indefinitely. They see this money as coming mainly from New York
City. The Twin Towers were the most visible symbol of this private capital. The Pentagon was the
most visible symbol of our military power. The terrorists struck a blow based on symbols universally
recognized by the Islamic world.

Third - and this is less widely understood - Islam regards all of its men as warriors, with or
without uniforms. The West's ancient distinction, which had its origin in the Christian middle ages,
between uniformed warriors and civilians is not part of the Islamic worldview.
Reply 1
You missed a big fat "IN MY OPINION" at the beginning of all that.

The great thing about America (in theory) is that they are willing to accecpt, and live with, lots
of different people's different opinions about the world and religion and stuff and don't impose
their beliefs on others.

For some reason, people in the middle east seem unable to do this very simple thing, and it really
pisses me off.

Almost as much as the people in Po Na Na piss me off when they take so F***ling long to serve
you and they charge stupid amounts of money for drinks and play shitty music. That pisses me
off as well.

And loud drunk people piss me off.

adam

"Very Wise" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> When Iraq started to build nuclear power plant that might possibly have[/q1]
been
[q1]> used to build a nuclear weapon, the Israeli Air Force bombed it - and all the civilians working[/q1]
[q1]> there - into oblivion, without warning and without a declaration of war in 1982. President Clinton[/q1]
[q1]> did the same thing in 1998[/q1]
to
[q1]> a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan that had no military significance.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Second, the United States supports the State of Israel. Muslims[/q1]
universally
[q1]> believe - as do most Americans - that without the AMERICAN government's money, weapons, and[/q1]
[q1]> official support, Israel would not be able to defend itself indefinitely. They see this money as[/q1]
[q1]> coming mainly from New York City. The Twin Towers were the most visible symbol of this private[/q1]
capital.
[q1]> The Pentagon was the most visible symbol of our military power. The terrorists struck a blow based[/q1]
[q1]> on symbols universally recognized by the Islamic world.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Third - and this is less widely understood - Islam regards all of its men[/q1]
as
[q1]> warriors, with or without uniforms. The West's ancient distinction, which had its origin in the[/q1]
[q1]> Christian middle ages, between uniformed warriors[/q1]
and
[q1]> civilians is not part of the Islamic worldview.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> We were founded as a nation under God, but we have sinned gravely against Him: abortions, wanton[/q1]
[q1]> homosexuality, a popular culture that belongs in a sewer, idol worship on an unprecedeneted scale[/q1]
[q1]> (you know, our celebrity worship, idolatory, soem peopel worship people), unbridled greed, US[/q1]
[q1]> imperialism, the rejection of God and Jesus as a Prophet because it's politically incorrect, etc.,[/q1]
[q1]> etc. Throughout the Old Testament, major and minor prophets have warned His chosen people (Jews in[/q1]
[q1]> the Old Testament, Christians in the New Testament) that unless they repented their sins, God[/q1]
[q1]> would send their enemies against them. All the minor prophets,[/q1]
particularly
[q1]> Joel (Chapter 2), Malachi, Amos, and Micah warned of the destruction of Israel and Judah for the[/q1]
[q1]> second time--Joel and Malachi are especially eye-opening! The major prophets (Isaiah, Jeremiah,[/q1]
[q1]> Daniel, Ezekiel) give graphic descriptions of what will happen to His people if they refuse to[/q1]
[q1]> repent (see especially Jeremiah Chapter 52). The Bible's "history[/q1]
books"--,
[q1]> firsfirst and second Samuelt and second Kings, first and second Chronicles--give the full[/q1]
[q1]> blow-by-blow up to Israel's captivity under the Assyrians (the forefathers to today's Syria of[/q1]
[q1]> terrorist-sponsoring fame) and Judah's captivity under the Babylonians (today's Saddam-loving[/q1]
Iraqis).
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Ariel Sharon has already hinted, making it clear he does not want peace.[/q1]
He
[q1]> said ".....What Palistinian state?....."[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Ariel Sharon's History is full of many truths which have been covered up[/q1]
by
[q1]> the media and other organisations.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Stock Markets around the world will not recover for a long time.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Isreal and Palistine will never have peace, there will be war and then[/q1]
what
[q1]> happens? A war begins small and then work it out what happens.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> WW3? How close are we. First, American Christians and American business interests generally[/q1]
support
[q1]> the State of Israel. Every Muslim regards this state as an illegal invader into Muslim territory.[/q1]
[q1]> No Muslim nation regards the State of Israel favorably. No Muslim nation has the military power to[/q1]
[q1]> take out Israel in a direct confrontation.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> When Iraq started to build nuclear power plant that might possibly have[/q1]
been
[q1]> used to build a nuclear weapon, the Israeli Air Force bombed it - and all the civilians working[/q1]
[q1]> there - into oblivion, without warning and without a declaration of war in 1982. President Clinton[/q1]
[q1]> did the same thing in 1998[/q1]
to
[q1]> a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan that had no military significance.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Second, the United States supports the State of Israel. Muslims[/q1]
universally
[q1]> believe - as do most Americans - that without the American government's money, weapons, and[/q1]
[q1]> official support, Israel would not be able to defend itself indefinitely. They see this money as[/q1]
[q1]> coming mainly from New York City. The Twin Towers were the most visible symbol of this private[/q1]
capital.
[q1]> The Pentagon was the most visible symbol of our military power. The terrorists struck a blow based[/q1]
[q1]> on symbols universally recognized by the Islamic world.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Third - and this is less widely understood - Islam regards all of its men[/q1]
as
[q1]> warriors, with or without uniforms. The West's ancient distinction, which had its origin in the[/q1]
[q1]> Christian middle ages, between uniformed warriors[/q1]
and
[q1]> civilians is not part of the Islamic worldview.[/q1]
Reply 2
[q1]> We were founded as a nation under God, but we have sinned gravely against Him:[/q1]
I agree with Smish about "In my opinion", not everyone believes in God.

[q1]>abortions,[/q1]
So if you're accidentally pregnant at 16 and really don't want a baby, without abortions you're
totally f*cked, pardon the pun! Yes it is a sin against Allah/God to have an abortion but once
again, not everyone believes in God.

[q1]> wanton homosexuality,[/q1]
You can't help being gay.

[q1]> a popular culture that belongs in a sewer,[/q1]
Hmm yes I can see where you're coming from, the Asian culture, particularly Muslim parents think
it's sick, the culture of getting pissed then getting off with random lasses etc...but to others
it's called having a good time.

etc etc. [Snip]

[q1]> Isreal and Palistine will never have peace, there will be war and then what happens? A war begins[/q1]
[q1]> small and then work it out what happens.[/q1]

Have you read Orwell - 1984? A theory in Goldstein's Oligarchical Collectivism may interest you -
"War is Peace" - the concept that for a society to be in harmony, all hatred must be fuelled against
an opposition... obviously not a practical theory but it's an interesting concept.

And I've just probably done a Cherie Blair.
Reply 3
On Wed, 19 Jun 2002 04:18:23 +0100, "smish" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>You missed a big fat "IN MY OPINION" at the beginning of all that.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>The great thing about America (in theory) is that they are willing to accecpt, and live with, lots[/q1]
[q1]>of different people's different opinions about the world and religion and stuff and don't impose[/q1]
[q1]>their beliefs on others.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>For some reason, people in the middle east seem unable to do this very simple thing, and it really[/q1]
[q1]>pisses me off.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>Almost as much as the people in Po Na Na piss me off when they take so F***ling long to serve[/q1]
[q1]>you and they charge stupid amounts of money for drinks and play shitty music. That pisses me[/q1]
[q1]>off as well.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>And loud drunk people piss me off.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>adam[/q1]

Carry on, anything else that pisses you off?

What pisses me off is all the bureacracy that's involved with applying to uni, I'm bored of filling
in forms :frown: Still haven't done the HE2!
[q1]:/[/q1]

Dan
Reply 4
[q1]> And I've just probably done a Cherie Blair.[/q1]

What, you've you've got yourself married to a shallow pathological liar with paranoia and a bad
haircut? Shit - bad move. John
Reply 5
"Davido" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q2]> > We were founded as a nation under God, but we have sinned gravely[/q2]
against
[q2]> > Him:[/q2]
[q1]> I agree with Smish about "In my opinion", not everyone believes in God.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> >abortions,[/q2]
[q1]> So if you're accidentally pregnant at 16 and really don't want a baby, without abortions you're[/q1]
[q1]> totally f*cked, pardon the pun! Yes it is a sin against Allah/God to have an abortion but once[/q1]
[q1]> again, not everyone believes in God.[/q1]

They may have no belief, but when they are to be told that they are destined in the fire of hell,
then they shall beg to be given antoher chance. But the chance is in this life, there will be no
second chances to believe in God when the Angel of Death has taken the soul.

Death comes when someone least expects.

Christians are Satan worshippers, they practice Idolatory. They should be worshipping God alone. Not
Jesus. Jesus was never ever a Son of God. Jesus was a micracle birth yes. He was a Prophet who was
provided with miracles by God. Christians are worshipping Jesus, this is idolatory, it is major sin.
There is only God alone that one must worship. Jesus was just a Prophet, like all other Prophets.

[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> > wanton homosexuality,[/q2]
[q1]> You can't help being gay.[/q1]

All evil is from Satan, All good is from God.

[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> > a popular culture that belongs in a sewer,[/q2]
[q1]> Hmm yes I can see where you're coming from, the Asian culture, particularly Muslim parents think[/q1]
[q1]> it's sick, the culture of getting pissed then getting off with random lasses etc...but to others[/q1]
[q1]> it's called having a good time.[/q1]

Homosexualty is such a sin, only if those who knew the punishment in the afterlife for such an act
only then they would know that being straight is the only way.

[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> etc etc. [Snip][/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q2]> > Isreal and Palistine will never have peace, there will be war and then[/q2]
what
[q2]> > happens? A war begins small and then work it out what happens.[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Have you read Orwell - 1984? A theory in Goldstein's Oligarchical Collectivism may interest you -[/q1]
[q1]> "War is Peace" - the concept that for a society to be in harmony, all hatred must be fuelled[/q1]
[q1]> against an opposition... obviously not a practical theory but it's an interesting concept.[/q1]

The United Nations is part of United States of America, controlled by them.

[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> And I've just probably done a Cherie Blair.[/q1]
Reply 6
Very Wise wrote:
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> When Iraq started to build nuclear power plant that might possibly have been used to build a[/q1]
[q1]> nuclear weapon, the Israeli Air Force bombed it - and all the civilians working there - into[/q1]
[q1]> oblivion, without warning and without a declaration of war in 1982. President Clinton did the same[/q1]
[q1]> thing in 1998 to a pharmaceutical factory in Sudan that had no military significance.[/q1]

The owner of the latter jumped on a plane, took out a federal lawsuit and won in court. I've got to
admire his faith in American justice! He was rewarded for his troubles.

[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Third - and this is less widely understood - Islam regards all of its men as warriors, with or[/q1]
[q1]> without uniforms. The West's ancient distinction, which had its origin in the Christian middle[/q1]
[q1]> ages, between uniformed warriors and civilians is not part of the Islamic worldview.[/q1]

That will explain all those Taliban female soldiers waving Kalis. I gather that Al-Qaeda is also an
equal opportunity employer. On the other hand you might be winding us up.
Reply 7
Very Wise ([email protected]) wrote:

[q1]> Christians are Satan worshippers, they practice Idolatory. They should be worshipping God alone.[/q1]
[q1]> Not Jesus.[/q1]

I could reply to that by saying "Muslims are Satan worshippers - they follow a liar who made up
some words and pretended they came from God, in order to win for himself, power, glory, money,
and women".

You would, rightly, find that offensive. For the same reason, I, as a Christian find what you say
offensive. Perhaps it is better if we respect each other's beliefs and don't say things like that.

Matthew Huntbach

Latest

Trending

Trending