Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    LOL what's this? a outside marriage affair?

hehe naughty Helenia (go girl :p: )
    It's a convenient three-way love-in. Works just fine for me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    they've got to catch me first
    don't run, face him!! to win Helenia over !

but wait till I get comfy in the front seat ...ok start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    :eek: And I thought you were my angel :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    wow 'three-way love-in' haha so that means there something going on between Daveo and toyl, i am suprised

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    :eek: And I thought you were my angel :mad:
    lol come down, she has the rights to choose the right one.
    so why do you think you are better than toyl? to win Helenia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    Then don't

As for this topic, I don't think anyone's mentioned Trigger & Illuvtar or a_musical_gal and expression (although the latter 'are just friends', apparently :p: ). I don't have anybody, nope.

Ahum; there's nothing between me and AMG, although we've been nattering away on Messenger for many a month - from way back in the UKL time.

I hope to meet her one day if ever our paths shall cross.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Helen is my hunny :eek:
    No, she's mine! :secruity:

ReputationRep:
    me and iluvy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    you live in Hong Kong, and does he live in england?
    we both live in hong kong...just on the opposite sides haha...but our schools aren't too far apart. in fact...he lives kinda near the riding school i worked in haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    me and iluvy

:love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    There's a daily timetable, thus avoiding the 'daveo/toyl' scenario ever occuring Helen's quite flexible (with the timetable, as well).
    Indeed I am - there are advantages to this boatie lark you know!

Dave hun, be nice now, I have to share sometimes and you're both just too good to miss out on :p: I'm still your :angel:

Juno - you have Daz :p:

ReputationRep:
    We're not a couple, but I met one of my best friends, David, in TSR (in the good old days when it was UKL!). He was called "Amazing" and was on UKL for info about applying to uni for Law, and he PMed me because we were both trying for Oxford. We've met up a couple of times in real life and he's definitely one of my best friends

ReputationRep:
    I met my fiance on the internet. It was on [email protected] (which is very embarrassing I know) but I was just browsing the net and came across it. So I made a profile and searched for men in my area and started IM'ing this person.
    We chatted for a bit and then exchanged names and it turned out that I had went to 6th form with his brother and I knew his brother well.
    We chatted for a month or so on the website then moved on to MSN, then finally exchanged numbers and went out for a drink one night.
    I would never have met someone off the net normally (too scared of them not being real) but because I knew his brother I wasn't as scared.
    Anyway glad I did as we are still together now and very happily engaged to be married.
    I think it was down to fate that we both happened to be on there (although we are both so ashamed of ourselves going on a dating website - it is highly embarrassing - but a good job we did). :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    I met my fiance on the internet. It was on [email protected] (which is very embarrassing I know) but I was just browsing the net and came across it. So I made a profile and searched for men in my area and started IM'ing this person.
    We chatted for a bit and then exchanged names and it turned out that I had went to 6th form with his brother and I knew his brother well.
    We chatted for a month or so on the website then moved on to MSN, then finally exchanged numbers and went out for a drink one night.
    I would never have met someone off the net normally (too scared of them not being real) but because I knew his brother I wasn't as scared.
    Anyway glad I did as we are still together now and very happily engaged to be married.
    I think it was down to fate that we both happened to be on there (although we are both so ashamed of ourselves going on a dating website - it is highly embarrassing - but a good job we did). :love:
    Although it might be just dumb luck, I tend to be a very good judge of character so no one that I have met in real life (when I had started talking to them online) have been false.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lynseyweth)
    The same happened to me . I signed up, on the recommendation of a friend, to a site called "OK Cupid" ( ), saw this guy and sent him a message. He said later that he never intended to reply because of me being so much younger than him, but a fluke of the internet led to him thinking I'd sent the message twice, so he wrote back asking why. We got chatting on MSN, and within two weeks had developed big feelings, so decided to meet up irl. That was over eight months ago, and we're moving into our own apartment in May and intend to get married after my degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Although it might be just dumb luck, I tend to be a very good judge of character so no one that I have met in real life (when I had started talking to them online) have been false.
    Same here, and I've met loads of people in real life who I originally met on the net

ReputationRep:
    people who **** off meeting friends and stuff online need to think over what they are saying really. its not full of paedophiles and rapists looking for victims though they exist like they do in "real life". often people online are more open and you get to know them a little better to begin with than you might have done if you'd just met through friends. of course meeting someone tells you a lot more about them than MSN ever could.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    people who **** off meeting friends and stuff online need to think over what they are saying really. its not full of paedophiles and rapists looking for victims though they exist like they do in "real life". often people online are more open and you get to know them a little better to begin with than you might have done if you'd just met through friends. of course meeting someone tells you a lot more about them than MSN ever could.
    Most people still think that you cannot be social online (I strongly disagree of course as without the likes of MSN and UKL I would be highly unsocial) as well, which really does annoy me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    You are right about getting to know people better.
    Me and Jake often say that we think one reason we get on so well, is cos we got to know each other well before even meeting each other. We knew each other and fell for each others personalities before we even met and it was just an added bonus that we found each other attractive as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Most people still think that you cannot be social online (I strongly disagree of course as without the likes of MSN and UKL I would be highly unsocial) as well, which really does annoy me.
    i type more than i talk

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.