Cabin fever Watch

This discussion is closed.
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by temilola)
yea thats hilarious. It also funny when that girl is running from the rabid/possessed dog and her foot falls off.
awww you just reminded me of Saw. When he sawed his foot off that was the most disgusting part of the film. And all those things the guy made people do - it was like Seven all over again! But the story line was pretty crap. I think it could have been better.
twilight
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
awww you just reminded me of Saw. When he sawed his foot off that was the most disgusting part of the film. And all those things the guy made people do - it was like Seven all over again! But the story line was pretty crap. I think it could have been better.

i definately agree, the basis of the story line was quite good and the basic idea was amazing, the film had so much potential.

I really cant believe he sawed off his foot, that is deep, deep love. And that poor photographer when he was locked in that dark room and left to die at the end of the film
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
taht part of saw looked so painful!!!

in 7 i like the part the murderer goes into the police building and shouts "detective".
twilight
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gd87e)
taht part of saw looked so painful!!!

in 7 i like the part the murderer goes into the police building and shouts "detective".

...and his hands are all covered in blood. That parts amazing, very unnerving
Cellardore
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by temilola)
i definately agree, the basis of the story line was quite good and the basic idea was amazing, the film had so much potential.

I really cant believe he sawed off his foot, that is deep, deep love. And that poor photographer when he was locked in that dark room and left to die at the end of the film
i think it would have been good if it was the photographer all along but they did so many twists ad turns that it tired me out - it just got irritating.
yo-less
Badges: 1
Report 13 years ago
cabin fever = really lame movie?
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I saw the thread title and I was immediately reminded of that song in "Muppet Treasure Island"... "Cabin fever, arrr!"
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (16)
18.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (36)
42.35%
Nope, not that interesting (33)
38.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed