Turn on thread page Beta

What are the easiest GCSE's to take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    All of them, assuming you revise.

ReputationRep:
    GCSEs aren't supposed to be really difficult, and the hardest are probably the compulsary Maths, English, Science anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Personally I'd say ICT myself. Some people find the coursework can be tricky but as for the exams (although admittedly this is taken from a foundation paper)....

AQA SEG Summer 2000 Foundation Tier

Tick one box to show what is meant by the Millennium Bug:
    The year 2000.
    A virus spread over global networks.
    Problems caused by coding the year in two digits.
    A small, metallic, computer controlled robot.
    A genetic mutant that has survived from Medieval times.

(!)

ReputationRep:
    Any of the ones where coursework is a large percentage of the final mark, - do well in that and you can practically fail the exam.

yeh ict is piss easy, maths is kinda easy too if u understand dat kinda stuf.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on your abilities.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I prefer exams to coursework. I like to slowly laze my way through the year and consume knowledge. Why bother me with bloody coursework?

ReputationRep:
    That was my attitude. Mind you, I got a D in French, and I was in the top set...

ReputationRep:
    Modular french. Hardly had to remember any information and then there'd be an exam. And then you'd do new topics. When it got to the final exams we had dictionaries and already had about a grade D so the pressure was off. I ended up with a B but didn't actually know any french.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.