This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
I've applied to Corpus and I haven't had any acknowledgment from them, do I just send the written work straight off or wait till they ask?!

Cheerio.

T x
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I've applied to Corpus and I haven't had any acknowledgment from them, do I just send the written work straight off or wait till they ask?!

Cheerio.

T x

No, send it off. Ring the Admissions Office to check, but in my experience they just quote the prospectus at you. You need a covering sheet from your school with details of how the work was produced etc.
Alexander
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I received a letter from my college of preference yesterday, telling me that I should submit written work to the admissions tutor there.
hildabeast
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Send it off ASAP!!!!

They don't always tell you until right at the last minute, but your application will be considered incomplete if you don't send it and will be aqutomatically rejected. Bear in mind that there is a ppostal strike on here at the moment so leave plenty of time for it to arrive.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
not1
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
Send it off ASAP!!!!

They don't always tell you until right at the last minute, but your application will be considered incomplete if you don't send it and will be aqutomatically rejected. Bear in mind that there is a ppostal strike on here at the moment so leave plenty of time for it to arrive.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
the postal strike was called off yesterday. theyre just working overtime to clear the backlog now. seeing this thread does remind me though, when is the deadline for written work to arrive? 15th Nov or something isnt it?
LH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by edders)
the postal strike was called off yesterday. theyre just working overtime to clear the backlog now. seeing this thread does remind me though, when is the deadline for written work to arrive? 15th Nov or something isnt it?
it'll take them a while to clear the backlog and it hasn't been formalised with ACAS yet..
hildabeast
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
it'll take them a while to clear the backlog and it hasn't been formalised with ACAS yet..
All I know is I haven't had any post for aaaaaaages.

grrrrrrrrr........

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
LH
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
All I know is I haven't had any post for aaaaaaages.

grrrrrrrrr........

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Well if you's staid up north you would have, the post has been fine here . Though I think there were some strikes in Preston.
not1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
Well if you's staid up north you would have, the post has been fine here . Though I think there were some strikes in Preston.
postal workers shouldnt be allowed to go on strike, its so bloomin' inconvenient to millions of people. if they have issues with their management, they should just empty one of their many envelopes of anthrax into their coffee lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (504)
51.22%
No (480)
48.78%

Watched Threads