Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    but if the chips are cooked in veg oil, then your going to get unsaturated fats, whereas edders will be full of dangerous saturated fats.
    ah yes im sure youre right mr med student; my dangerous fat is best kept locked up under my skin!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I dont know what all you people are somking, but can I have some?

btw Edders is a fatty.
    welllllllllllllllllllll....
    im 5'8" and 11 stone, which according to the 'body mass index calculators' AOL keeps bombarding me with is nice and healthy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    welllllllllllllllllllll....
    im 5'8" and 11 stone, which according to the 'body mass index calculators' AOL keeps bombarding me with is nice and healthy
    That sounds quite hefty for a little person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    edders is so much less fattening....

lou xxx
    If you get on the right side of him Lou he might just be able to help you burn off some calories.

*I'll go now*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    That sounds quite hefty for a little person.
    im not a little person though, thats just an accurate measurement of my height. ask people to estimate how tall i am and they say like 5'11"... men seem to have a thing for overestimating lengths lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    If you get on the right side of him Lou he might just be able to help you burn off some calories.

*I'll go now*
    LOL!!! What can i say...he's so edible... *decides to quit before typin all sorts of dodgy innuendos*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)

*I'll go now*
    *expression 'gets his coat'*

ReputationRep:
    im not a little person though, thats just an accurate measurement of my height. ask people to estimate how tall i am and they say like 5'11"... men seem to have a thing for overestimating lengths lol
    Well the doctor says I'm 6'1 so to me, you're a little person

ReputationRep:
    Refine it, eders or chips from the chippy with cod or a nice big sausage (so to speak) on the first friday of the month.

I would say the latter.

Edders - between you and McDonald's chips, you win
    'McDonald's chips' is surely a contradiction in terms? In fact surely 'McDonald's [insert item of food here]' is a contradiction in terms?

ReputationRep:
    Well the doctor says I'm 6'1 so to me, you're a little person
    lol really? i always pictured you about shoulder-high to me, school blazer and cap on a la lord of the flies...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    'McDonald's chips' is surely a contradiction in terms? In fact surely 'McDonald's [insert item of food here]' is a contradiction in terms?
    Ok, McDonalds' solidified salt things which small childen and obese Americans eat.

ReputationRep:
    lol really? i always pictured you about shoulder-high to me, school blazer and cap on a la lord of the rings...
    Stop there little man

Anyone shoulder high to you wouldn't be admitted into the Wacky Warehouse.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, McDonalds' solidified salt things which small childen and obese Americans eat.
    yes, mcdonalds oil and salt capsules.

ReputationRep:
    Stop there little man

Anyone shoulder high to you wouldn't be admitted into the Wacky Warehouse.
    which is?

ReputationRep:
    which is?
    You Southerners are deprived...

http://www.wackywarehouse.co.uk/flash_index.html

ReputationRep:
    You Southerners are deprived...

http://www.wackywarehouse.co.uk/flash_index.html
    hmm great fun :rolleyes:
    i went to a place like that with a friend (about 14) called creley park and they had big slides, water-doughnut-dingy-wotsits, and toboggans down a concrete run. it was pretty good actually, come to think of it.

ReputationRep:
    hmm great fun :rolleyes:
    i went to a place like that with a friend (about 14) called creley park and they had big slides, water-doughnut-dingy-wotsits, and toboggans down a concrete run. it was pretty good actually, come to think of it.
    Wacky Warehouses are for 4-10s only

It's too complicated for me.

ReputationRep:
    Ah...*chuckles*, I'm far to easily amused; some of the contents of this thread made me laugh at an embarrassing volume.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.