The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lucian Deville
Hi

When one starts to rant like a chav, just shows that one is unable to express itself!!!!!

You appear to be totally uneducated and appear as though you never been to college/uni - possibly you envy us????

To tarnish ALL students the way you have done makes you look inept in the first degree. LOL, at least you've got a degree now!!

the fact that you say I rant like a chav says it all about you to be honest, for a start the whole word and meaning of the word Chav is pathetic, people keep jumping on the anti Chav bandwagon and to be honest I hate the people that moan about Chavs even more. and I am at university and certainly dont envy irritating little do gooders like you.
Reply 81
He's just another asinine sh*t-stirrer, for goodness' sake. Ignore him, and he'll probably devolve back into the primordial swamp whence he so lately emerged.
Reply 82
Lucian Deville
Hi

Sure you can boy!!!

It's becuase of people like us that have won you the right to demonstrate to your hearts content!!

However, be warned, we will defend HM The Queen with our lives!! :mad: :mad:

i think you will find that i am a girl.

and that post was a joke btw, i just wanted to see what you said i am in need of some amusment this evening.
Reply 83
Lucian Deville
that one is unable to express itself!!!!!

Given the pretence, I find your inarticulacy to be quite risible; in fact, I daresay you demonstrate all the linguistic sensibility of a seven year-old.
Reply 84
serious narb
yeah for disagreeing with someones views I must be a **** stirrer, good one! Im putting my point across and I have always hated these do-gooder types, it seems some people cant accept an alternative view and will only listen to people who agree with them. Pathetic!

yeah i agree with you. i wonder who this person(s) really is?!

they remind me of my rather mentally disturbed incredibly nosy neighbour.

(*ahem* multiple personality disorder *ahme*)
Reply 85
Ariel4
thanks!

but tbh, you really do not sound like you are from any sort of working class background whatsoever. homes that are worth £700k do not tend to belong to working class people.

just because a person finds it difficult to organise their finances, it does not mean they are lacking in social skills. imagine both parents having to work full time to bring up four children, then try to find the time to organise finances. its not as easy as you seem to think. or being a single a mother unable to work because childcare is to expensive, so the only to get money to afford the childcare is to commit benefit fraud. in my opinion that is not very criminal, although it may be so legally. some people have no choice.

oh and by the way a house that is worth £500,000 is not "mere" at all.

and may i ask what your job is?

"class" is not defined by wealth, it's by occupation.
Reply 86
Lucian Deville
Hi

We are well within the respected law of the land when we refer to ourselves as we!!!!

Our home is worth approx 700k and this is a conservative estimate!!!

We are not claiming to be rich and we do not have a butler!!

We do have three new/ish cars in our humble home - we work a 30 hour week - two international holidays a year - a gardener - odd job woman - cleaner - ironing lady - but not a butler as we cannot justify the cost and it would clash with our private lives!!!!!!

We have in the region of 200k in cash - no shares as we went 100% a week before the infamous 9/11 terror attack. We have saving schemes that are worth in excess of 150k if we were to cash them in today. Couple of pension schems - but we are not well oof to an extent where we could retire and live comfortably.

our home is relatively cheap comparded to most homes in london. However, if we were to Blackheath SE3, on the exclusive Cator estate that is a very large gated community with private roads - we could by a relatively nice property near our brothers home for about 600k - the most expensive peoperty on that estate is approx 2 million and cheapest is 350k.

We've worked hard and not really made a penny from the stock market or peoperties - we are relatively happy with our humble stauts and humble 27k , c class MB, as we are not of the type of buy today and sell tomorrow like chavs who can't afford the goods.

Envy us if you must, but decent students will know that we've worked hard for a basic standard of living!!!!!!!

Pretty vulgar thing to post, i guess money doesn't buy you class. Not sure the nouveau riche should be referring to themselves using the royal we either.

"decent students will know that we've worked hard for a basic standard of living"

I'm a "decent" student, you're an idiot
Reply 87
Profesh
He's just another asinine sh*t-stirrer, for goodness' sake. Ignore him, and he'll probably devolve back into the primordial swamp whence he so lately emerged.

Probably back to Hampstead Heath. Would suit the postcode.
Hi

A lot to digest, will respond in detail later, in the next day ot three.

We are of working class background, and remain within this status.

we are educated, respected, loved, modest, humble, decent, loved, welcomed, and have the appropriate skills to mix with the most respected on this palnet.

We are civil servants - we work for central government and for the record, we are a bit more than just pen pushers!!

We will deal with those that make feeble attempts to tarnish our good name a little later!!!
Reply 89
Lucian Deville
Hi

A lot to digest, will respond in detail later, in the next day ot three.

We are of working class background, and remain within this status.

we are educated, respected, loved, modest, humble, decent, loved, welcomed, and have the appropriate skills to mix with the most respected on this palnet.

We are civil servants - we work for central government and for the record, we are a bit more than just pen pushers!!

We will deal with those that make feeble attempts to tarnish our good name a little later!!!

Doesn't the Civil Service require its employees to understand basic English grammar and be able to spell simple words? If it does, I find it hard to believe they employ you above janitorial level.

EDIT: you tarnish your own "good" name by being moronic
Reply 90
puppy
"class" is not defined by wealth, it's by occupation.

good point :smile:

and reading through their posts they cant even spell, bet they work in McDonalds (so they would be actually be classed as working class!) :biggrin:
Reply 91
Ariel4
thanks!

but tbh, you really do not sound like you are from any sort of working class background whatsoever. homes that are worth £700k do not tend to belong to working class people.

just because a person finds it difficult to organise their finances, it does not mean they are lacking in social skills. imagine both parents having to work full time to bring up four children, then try to find the time to organise finances. its not as easy as you seem to think. or being a single a mother unable to work because childcare is to expensive, so the only to get money to afford the childcare is to commit benefit fraud. in my opinion that is not very criminal, although it may be so legally. some people have no choice.

If a person finds it difficult to manage their finances then they should not manage a family. That's a lack of social skill in itself! My mother was a single parent from 16 years old, and I was always provided for with everything I ever needed. We never suffered or missed out, gained no help from family or benefits. We still had a nice house, and my mother still went on to finish her degree and accomplish all her dreams. There are choices; it's called keeping your legs closed if you can't afford children. Don't buy the big screen TV if you can't afford it. You get some money save it. Means and Ends. It's simple, there is no excuse for lack of financial management, it's lack of sense.
Ariel4
good point :smile:

and reading through their posts they cant even spell, bet they work in McDonalds (so they would be actually be classed as working class!) :biggrin:

Hi

We can't spell, you state - ROFL!!!!!

We could spell the backside off you, if we so wished!!!

Thanks for allowing us to laugh
at you.
Ariel4
thanks!

Hi

As you will of gathered, we even respond sincerely to names that post abuse at us.

We do not run a business, not did our father - but he did have a brand new MB, 230E in 1983.

We just manage our finances pretty well, and our working class background is of a pretty high calibre!!!

We consider ourselves to be working class as we are not toff or chavs!!!

we don't wear designer gear, nor do our grown up children. We just wear relatively good qality clothing without paying label.

We have good quality Sekio and Huggo Boss watches that give out subtle message of quality, without being big, gold and chavish.

The only really branded gods we have is the MB and two Fords, VFM.

in the home, all our tv's are Sony - nothing ott. The 50 inch plasma cost us a lot of money, but we keep it for several years. There are silly brands out there that are no better than Sony and for those with more money than sense. We are telling you this to educate you to the factual facts that we work hard and spend our money wisely.

We've never borrowed a penny, other than our mortgage - why pay money lenders thousands, when one can wait a few months and pay in cash?

We work for central government and sorry to advise you that we are not allowed to disclose our exact designation.

Believe us if you want, and if you don't, sobeit.
you are a troll. go back under your bridge and stop wasteing bandwidth on this forum. if you are a civil servant how do you have a 700k house - only a grade 1 would be able to have anything like that - and you are not one of those. when you say civil servant do you mean fitter on the gas board?

you saoud a bit like prof herbert macgreggor who used to post to uk.railway - are you the same person?
Reply 95
Lucian Deville
Hi

As you will of gathered, we even respond sincerely to names that post abuse at us.

We do not run a business, not did our father - but he did have a brand new MB, 230E in 1983.

We just manage our finances pretty well, and our working class background is of a pretty high calibre!!!

We consider ourselves to be working class as we are not toff or chavs!!!

we don't wear designer gear, nor do our grown up children. We just wear relatively good qality clothing without paying label.

We have good quality Sekio and Huggo Boss watches that give out subtle message of quality, without being big, gold and chavish.

The only really branded gods we have is the MB and two Fords, VFM.

in the home, all our tv's are Sony - nothing ott. The 50 inch plasma cost us a lot of money, but we keep it for several years. There are silly brands out there that are no better than Sony and for those with more money than sense. We are telling you this to educate you to the factual facts that we work hard and spend our money wisely.

We've never borrowed a penny, other than our mortgage - why pay money lenders thousands, when one can wait a few months and pay in cash?

We work for central government and sorry to advise you that we are not allowed to disclose our exact designation.

Believe us if you want, and if you don't, sobeit.

ok i get that you have done well for yourself, and like i have already said, well done and you must have worked hard, one day i hope that i can have the things that you do.

but im still not understanding why you feel the need to tell everyone more that once.
Reply 96
Lucian Deville
Hi

We can't spell, you state - ROFL!!!!!

We could spell the backside off you, if we so wished!!!

Thanks for allowing us to laugh
at you.

anytime im glad i have entertained you.
Reply 97
FFS, he's not even remotely amusing any more (well, at all).

*stops replying to 'posts'*
timeofyourlife
FFS, he's not even remotely amusing any more (well, at all).

*stops replying to 'posts'*

he sounds just like prof herbert on uk.railway. i'm sure it's him
Reply 99
i think hes probably some sad middle aged man, whos slightly balding with a beer belly, wears white vests with stains down them, living in a grotty bedsit with only his cat for company.

Latest

Trending

Trending