Turn on thread page Beta

why are sum subjects easyer than others? sum ppl on here got 600/600 in maths + physics when im gettin about a third of that. is it because science is easy? will unis like LSE favour me because i have done subjects which are not science + more difficult?

ReputationRep:
    LSE will reject you for having only one A-level pass (at grade E), not because of the subjects you took.

ReputationRep:
    Or because some people are better are certain subjects than other people?

no its beacuase science must be easier. loads of people on here have A's in science but no-one has above an E in economics or home economics.

(Original post by mjg)
    why are sum subjects easyer than others?
    Sums reply more on brainpower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjg)
    no its beacuase science must be easier. loads of people on here have A's in science but no-one has above an E in economics or home economics.
    thats because people who take science/maths are good at it. you wouldnt take it if you knew you wouldnt do well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjg)
    Or maybe not many people on here did economics or home economics? Or maybe you happen to have a bad sample of people?

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

i think u'll find the only realy smart person on here is jools because he has brains + social skillz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjg)
    Maybe some people won't attempt sciences unless they know they're good enough to get a high grade.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjg)
    i think u'll find the only realy smart person on here is jools because he has brains + social skillz.
    So which am I lacking then? The brains or the social skills?

PS Jools has gold hair too!! Always a bonus.

(Original post by hildabeast)
    So which am I lacking then? The brains or the social skills?

PS Jools has gold hair too!! Always a bonus.
    You're lacking jealousy skills.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    You're lacking jealousy skills.
    lol ok then!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjg)
    Eww...

ReputationRep:
    i really dont understand this mjg guy. hes the biggest suck up ever. lemme get sommat straight. r u gay?

(Original post by hildabeast)
    Or maybe not many people on here did economics or home economics? Or maybe you happen to have a bad sample of people?

Dont put economics and home economics into the same sentance! LOL! It sounds like they are related subjects LOL!

yes and i love you wata. give me a fat, wet sloppy kiss you big boy!

(Original post by Wata)
    i really dont understand this mjg guy. hes the biggest suck up ever. lemme get sommat straight. r u gay?
    Dont start this childishness again

(Original post by Bigcnee)
    Eww...
    Innit lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mjg)
    i got full marks in economics. you talk crap

mjg, just accept the fact that you didn't work hard enough and got **** a-level results.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.