Morning Uk!!!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sixbo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
jus thought id say good morning, aint slept much so im gona be in a pretty random mood all day! jimi

:bandit: :rock: :cheers: :joyman: :adore: random smileys :dontknow: :smile: :withstupi :2in1: :captain: :driver: :fight: :pepsi: :battle: :punk: :champ:
galadriel100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
good morning to you
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You're way too jolly for first thing in the morning :s:. I want to go back to my lovely warm bed
Hughski
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
You're way too jolly for first thing in the morning :s:. I want to go back to my lovely warm bed
I have lectures and classes all day. Damn.
Muse
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Good Morning

Feel that monday morning vibe, everyone!

:thrasher:
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dag nabit iv got a law test in an hour and i couldt sleep.........i want to go back to bed!

im doomed...............DOOMED I TELL YOU!!! :eek: :mad: :banghead: :hmpf: :hmmmm: :bandit: :afraid: :argh: :stupido2: :hmmmm2: :bird: :dontknow: :frown: :help: :s: :puke: :egg: :bawling: :creep: :hahaha: :motz: :thumpdown :coffee: :musicus: :boring: :sleep: :bike: :vroam: :vmad: :dong: :goodnight :battle:
Hughski
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BhArJ)
Dag nabit iv got a law test in an hour and i couldt sleep.........i want to go back to bed!

im doomed...............DOOMED I TELL YOU!!! :eek: :mad: :banghead: :hmpf: :hmmmm: :bandit: :afraid: :argh: :stupido2: :hmmmm2: :bird: :dontknow: :frown: :help: :s: :puke: :egg: :bawling: :creep: :hahaha: :motz: :thumpdown :coffee: :musicus: :boring: :sleep: :bike: :vroam: :vmad: :dong: :goodnight :battle:
Look on the bright side of life. I have an essay for 1, another one for 3 and a presentation preparation text for sometime during the day. Oh yeah...and the presentation is tomorrow. Did I mention I didn't sleep AT ALL last night?! ARGH!!
Sixbo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Hughski)
Look on the bright side of life. I have an essay for 1, another one for 3 and a presentation preparation text for sometime during the day. Oh yeah...and the presentation is tomorrow. Did I mention I didn't sleep AT ALL last night?! ARGH!!
see, no sleep makes every 1 that little bit happier! hmm, im doing my chemistry individual investigation planning section, to be in at about half 12! sux!

and to all those ppl in other countries, good day!!! i haven't forgotten you, it jus wudnt have been morning when i posted it!
Harv616
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Hughski)
I also have a psy test tomorrrow, a presentation to do for tutorial and iv got a load of ICT cwk to hand in on friday
And this is on case law, i need to remember atleast 25-30 cases to pass

WHERES THE BRIGHT SIDE?!?!?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!??
ThePants999
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Right. Just decided I'm too ill to go to my class and lecture today. That's brightened my day.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (238)
27.23%
No (636)
72.77%

Watched Threads