Uni in Northern Ireland Watch

This discussion is closed.
shaunomacx
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Any one here for uni in Queens/University of Ulster in northern ireland? or am i the only one here o.O
Diamontrina
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im at Jordanstown

Where are you? Or you just applying this year?
shaunomacx
im applying this year, applications are into coleraine and queens! whatcha studyin?
Diamontrina
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im studying politics, just my first year

Dont like queens. . . I needed BBC for my course, got ABD and didnt let me in :cries: was really disapointed at the time, but loving jordanstown, and no a few ppl who arent getting on so well at queens. Though the queens student union id far the superior lol
shaunomacx
so i hear, i have quite a few mates doin computer science, which to be frank would bore the life out of me, im heading for either:
media arts
english and film studies
film and media combined

so hopefully coleraine will have somethin i want to do
Diamontrina
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have a friend doing computer science at Jtown too, really doesnt sound good to me at all lol

English and film studies looks like a good corse. The english departments at both unis look good. Where in northern ireland are you now? Gonna move into student digs?
shaunomacx
im at banbridge/lurgan at the minute with the ever so dodgy upper bann institute however i did manage to get BBC Newsline live coverage for an organised film festival held this past feb 1st. I love english, creative writing is somethin I believe i want to follow up at some point! what about you? future career ambition? politics in NI?
Diamontrina
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
really not a clue! I find politics in northern Ireland very interesting, and as Im not originally from here, I dont have any deep rooted ideas. Kind of makes it even more confusing though. Not sure where the degree will take me. Possibly political journalism. Have you got msn or anything?
shaunomacx
yeah, [email protected]

but as im in college i cant get access to it, unless i sneak again past using proxies....which i will
Diamontrina
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok Ive added you, mines [email protected] Shall talk to you there soon, if you are good enough with ur proxies :P lol
shaunomacx
i always am, i manage to get there somehow
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads