The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ah enrique, how i love ye so. Or, rather than paying 2.99 for his single, i could borrow my friends cat and strangle it myself. How dare he have anna Kornikova. I would have been so much better for her, if you look beyond the beer belly and odd features.
I'm always having nightmares about tsnumais/tidal waves, have done for years. I usually have 1-2 or more per week :frown:. Wonder what this is meant to mean?!
Reply 22
Remus, Eloel...

I dreamt last night that a Chemical Engineering student told me I could get Microsoft C++ compiler by going to the third floor, where the chemical engineering is, where they kept free copies of it. But when I went there, the door was locked with an electronic card scanner and my card wouldn't open it. So I have to use a freeware compiler instead.
Reply 23
huhhhh thats an odd dream.
Can i add to your dream.. ok the door was locked and only those with high authorities had access to this electronic card scanner. So i went into the loos and waited for one of these 'big' people to come in and killed him and stole his card. Went to the 3rd floor again, swiped the card and got my Microsoft c++!

THE END!
Reply 24
sannamanir
huhhhh thats an odd dream.
Can i add to your dream.. ok the door was locked and only those with high authorities had access to this electronic card scanner. So i went into the loos and waited for one of these 'big' people to come in and killed him and stole his card. Went to the 3rd floor again, swiped the card and got my Microsoft c++!

THE END!

Good idea, but it might be simpler to just 'borrow' a card from one of the chemical engineering students...

I've got no idea where this dream came from, I can use Microsoft C++ from my PC by using a Remote Desktop Connection with the university computers, but if I want to type without the text lagging behind the keyboard then I must use a less-capable freeware compiler, which is installed on my own PC. I don't even know if chem eng students need C++ at all - come to think of it, do I need C++ at all?
I used to always have nightmares... i don't want to talk about them, they were rather... evil really... Now i dont any more really because of trigger :smile: :smile: :smile:
Reply 26
Iluvatar
I used to always have nightmares... i don't want to talk about them, they were rather... evil really... Now i dont any more really because of trigger :smile: :smile: :smile:

thats nice.....so anyway whats the deal with you guys?
gossip_girl
thats nice.....so anyway whats the deal with you guys?

What do you mean the deal?
Reply 28
Iluvatar
What do you mean the deal?

friends? partners? brother/sister?
gossip_girl
friends? partners? brother/sister?

Oh, okay.
In love, of course :love: :love: :love:
Reply 30
Iluvatar
Oh, okay.
In love, of course :love: :love: :love:

oh......ok....care to elaborate?.....
LOL, I just remembered a dream I had last night. My dad had won £4 million on the lottery, and I asked if I could have some money. He said "Here's £10, but I want it back next week!"

:biggrin: I knew he was stingy but that's just taking it to the extreme.
gossip_girl
oh......ok....care to elaborate?.....

Elaborate??? What else is there to say?
Iluvatar
Elaborate??? What else is there to say?

Sex stories?
Reply 34
Wow, needs more cowbell
Reply 35
Toy Soldier
LOL, I just remembered a dream I had last night. My dad had won £4 million on the lottery, and I asked if I could have some money. He said "Here's £10, but I want it back next week!"

:biggrin: I knew he was stingy but that's just taking it to the extreme.

that isnt a horrible dream is it! :frown:
Reply 36
remus
Wow, needs more cowbell

:confused:
gossip_girl
that isnt a horrible dream is it! :frown:

It's more horrible than yours anyway.
Toy Soldier
Sex stories?

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Reply 39