This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
aarrggghhh.. i had a spot. i picked it. and loadsa crap came outta it. then i got a scab. and it left a mark how long does the mark remain, it looks so stupid .aaarrggghhh
Petrozzi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
aarrggghhh.. i had a spot. i picked it. and loadsa crap came outta it. then i got a scab. and it left a mark how long does the mark remain, it looks so stupid .aaarrggghhh
Depends, if it has scarred or not I think. If it's just a surface red mark then probably a day or two.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
That is sooo rank ... I was then about to put a spoon of custard into my mouth and the image of pus ...
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
That is sooo rank ... I was then about to put a spoon of custard into my mouth and the image of pus ...
Bet it tasted lovely nonetheless.
Egan1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I went to a biology conference/lecture a few weeks ago and there were some stands outside the main talk-room with various people from various organisations offering free leaflets/prosepctus' etc. There was an animal-rights stall and my vegiterian-friend dragged me over to get some of their leaflets etc. The man there asked her about her reasons for being a vegitarian and then after finding out she still ate dairy products, talked for a while and went on to tell us that there is 3% puss in cow's milk.
My friend's looks and sounds of disgust were quite amusing. She was 'ewwing' about it for quite some time.

My response to the 'fact' (if indeed it was fact) -Meh. I care not.
mr-shiraz
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
eeeeeeeeeeewugh!!! *shudders*
SaeedRehman
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
lol, unlucky you
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
I went to a biology conference/lecture a few weeks ago and there were some stands outside the main talk-room with various people from various organisations offering free leaflets/prosepctus' etc. There was an animal-rights stall and my vegiterian-friend dragged me over to get some of their leaflets etc. The man there asked her about her reasons for being a vegitarian and then after finding out she still ate dairy products, talked for a while and went on to tell us that there is 3% puss in cow's milk.
My friend's looks and sounds of disgust were quite amusing. She was 'ewwing' about it for quite some time.

My response to the 'fact' (if indeed it was fact) -Meh. I care not.
How's this one then:
On average a person's yearly intake of fast food contains 12 pubic hairs.
<puts down chicken breast and shivers> HARAMZADE!!!
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
How's this one then:
Thank you for informing me of that....
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by theone)
Thank you for informing me of that....
Definitely NOT my pleasure I assure you...
theone
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Definitely NOT my pleasure I assure you...
Glad to see that you went to the great trouble and agony of informing all of us of that lovely fact
Petrozzi
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Glad to see that you went to the great trouble and agony of informing all of us of that lovely fact
Bah I floss with my pubic hair.

Woah, that is actually quite messed up come to think of it.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No trouble. I read it in FHM (yes there are things to read in FHM!) and it's one of those things you just remember.

Hope it serves society a useful purpose, and gets them off fast food! Like runner beans (that joke is so old! It wears trainers that say Air Jesus (oh my god!))...
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Petrozzi)
Bah I floss with my pubic hair.

Woah, that is actually quite messed up come to think of it.
Yes. It wouldn't have been so much if you said something like "I regularly have pubic hairs in my mouth, of females of course"...
Oh just me then...
ladyblitzer
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
How's this one then:
Erlack! That's disgusting!!! *shudders*
byb3
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
How's this one then:
one wonders how they work that out...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (225)
51.14%
No (215)
48.86%

Watched Threads