another thread about persnal statements!!!!!!!!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Help I cant get my head around my personal statement,have finally chosen my 6 courses and unis.medical science Birm anatomyBristol.neuroscienceBris .physiologyBirm.engineering Man electronicsBris.My predicted grades are maths B geog B physics B and biol B.Are thre any helpful sites also how do you write a personal statement for medical courses and engineering.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Help I cant get my head around my personal statement,have finally chosen my 6 courses and unis.medical science Birm anatomyBristol.neuroscienceBris .physiologyBirm.engineering Man electronicsBris.My predicted grades are maths B geog B physics B and biol B.Are thre any helpful sites also how do you write a personal statement for medical courses and engineering.
Try google.co.uk
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Try google.co.uk
Tried google al the sites want lods a money havent got any!!!!!!!! any sits that are free dont wnat my statement done fr me (do really) just some help
jstringer
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
I need help wiv my personal statement as weel. I've started it but don't know wot else to put in it!
jstringer
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jstringer)
I need help wiv my personal statement as weel. I've started it but don't know wot else to put in it!
i ment well not weel
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jstringer)
i ment well not weel
Next time just edit the post mate.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
link

It's for a different uni/subject group but the basic principals are the same.

Out of interest why are you applying for 3 courses at Bristol - 2 of which are offered by one dept (a course offered in the same dept is sometimes ofered to people applying who don't quite make the grade on a more competetive course - using 2 slots on your UCAS form for 2 courses in one dept is not usually a great plan).

Also Although your tutor has advised you to apply for engineering courses alongside your medicine related courses electronics and general engineering are nowhere near as relevent/easy to justify as medical engineering/materials science courses

I don't mean to sound rude but justifying the course mix you're applying for is obviously difficult - IMO that implies you should rethink the course mix instead of trying to bodge together a PS that is all things to all people.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
thanks for your advice you have made life a little easier i didnt know you could be offeed something you hadnt applied for will look at other courses. decided not to take engineering but keep it all medical.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (102)
48.8%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.83%
Change uni choice through clearing (51)
24.4%
Apply to uni next year instead (19)
9.09%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.87%

Watched Threads