The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

chats
haha, what about you?

Widowmaker, looking foward to your first set of results??

Well, if I muck them up, at least they are easy resits that don't require too much revision. Now M3 is a different story.
Reply 381
chats
holy crap. good luck man.

last year was quality :cool:

you too,

anyone else keep thinking "8 minutes left"...even thoughthey won't get their results till tomorrow?
Reply 382
my school said Friday lunchtime, i hope we get them before,
we paid £10.50 for each resit upto 6 resits
just thought i'd add that as some people paid £20:redface:
Reply 383
jumpunderaboat
you too,

anyone else keep thinking "8 minutes left"...even thoughthey won't get their results till tomorrow?

Results out now :p:
Reply 384
Widowmaker
Well, if I muck them up, at least they are easy resits that don't require too much revision. Now M3 is a different story.

hopefully you dont muck up though, yeh heard some frightning stories bout M3.
Reply 385
Where do u get ur results from edexcel
Reply 386
centres get Edexcel results from www.edexcelonline.co.uk, but candidates cannot use this I think
Reply 387
dont **** me around
Reply 388
Well by now i bet my head of 6th form is looking at the results online.
They can do this at midnight because schools can do it for GCSE results the night before they tell the students. (My mum works in a private school and tells me all this)

I wonder if he's thinking 'great' or 'oh no, what a shame' .... hmmm. Good luck everyone! :smile:

Ems x
joesharp
centres get Edexcel results from www.edexcelonline.co.uk, but candidates cannot use this I think

Indeed, and here is where AQA schools go to fetch their results!
Reply 390
No that is not fair,didn't sleep at night,was in an extra bad mood yesterday and sudenly my headteacher cant find the results she says it's rumors,this is so :frown:
Reply 391
habosh
No that is not fair,didn't sleep at night,was in an extra bad mood yesterday and sudenly my headteacher cant find the results she says it's rumors,this is so :frown:

I slept well, but I woke up early as I'm excited to get my results. :p: :redface:
Reply 392
trev
I slept well, but I woke up early as I'm excited to get my results. :p: :redface:

I dreamed that my head teacher will go to jail and she was crying because it was not allowed legaly to find results online:p:hehehe..I called her and found out she didn't even find the results.:bawling:
oh crap, i forgot there out today!!!

im going to get them now!!!
Got mine.

:eek:
Reply 395
ditto. nt estatic about them! but there's life for u!
I barely slept a wink as I really needed good results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
joesharp

Except I got informed when I collected my results that I have no Edexcel results because there is a problem with the site or something and the results are messed up...

I do not have a clue what is happening!!
I got 105/105 in psychology, 90/90 in 1 politics exam, and 70/90 in the other. Not too bad.
Reply 399
I got my results, there was a mad sized crowd around the sheets!
I got 93/100 in by biology retake :eek: :biggrin:
78/100 in my other biology retake :biggrin:
99/100 in my geography retake :eek: how I have no idea as I didn't answer all the questions...
73/90 for chemistry :biggrin:
69/90 for geography :biggrin:
and err a D for the biology module I taught myself. I'm done with self teaching!

So AAABBD :smile: Never expected that!

Latest