Results March 2005 How Do U Feel? Watch

This discussion is closed.
JohnC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I get my C1 maths result this week, my first AS exam so far. I'm not worried as such, but still anxious to get the result.
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by JohnC)
I get my C1 maths result this week, my first AS exam so far. I'm not worried as such, but still anxious to get the result.
Good luck.
JohnC
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Cheers
Emsy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
4 days to go and im worrying that i didn't do so good. I took AS Sociology (Families and Households) aswell as AS psychology (Cognitive and Developmental).

I hate waiting for them

Ems x
Alcohol5%
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm going to be getting: Maths, C1; Physics, Mechanics; Chemistry, Module 1; Economics, The Market System, Market Failure; General Studies, lol, some exam I just accidently walked into.

Is 6 a lot? Is anyone else expecting as much?
trev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Alcohol5%)
I'm going to be getting: Maths, C1; Physics, Mechanics; Chemistry, Module 1; Economics, The Market System, Market Failure; General Studies, lol, some exam I just accidently walked into.

Is 6 a lot? Is anyone else expecting as much?
Not for me. I got only 2 resits to get back. I'm assuming modules are resits.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
4 DAYS!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Font
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
is it worth resitting if i got a 76% in a physics module. I just sscrapped an A for AS, but not sure whether its worth resitting this practical module, to up my %age. Also, if i did retake it, and the mark on resit was lower, which mark would they take? (i'm dpiong Edexcel )

Phil
trev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Phil23)
is it worth resitting if i got a 76% in a physics module. I just sscrapped an A for AS, but not sure whether its worth resitting this practical module, to up my %age. Also, if i did retake it, and the mark on resit was lower, which mark would they take? (i'm dpiong Edexcel )

Phil
If you are worried about getting high grades in the A2 modules, it's worth resitting one of the AS modules though. That is what I did, not sure if I did well on those resits.

If the retake mark is lower than the first one, the first one will count. If the resit is higher than the first time, the second one will count.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Phil23)

Phil
I'm not sure if it's different because it's a practical unit, but normally they let you take the highest of the two marks. It might be worth it, if that unit is easier than the A2 ones are going to be.
amo1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
is every1 getting them on the 10th of march????
trev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by amo1)
is every1 getting them on the 10th of march????
Not sure yet. Maybe our teachers/examinations officer might want us to wait until the 17th. I'll force them to tell us, lol. :p:
Aj2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well, i'm waiting for a history resit result and an ICT exam result.

Hopefully both will be around 75% or higher.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek:
Gaz031
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm waiting for:
M2 [Can't see how i could have done better. I did the exam twice in the time allowed as I was very prepared.]
D1 [Can't see how i could have done better.]
M3 [I was very panicked and lacked composure due to the fact i had to start the exam on a different sheet as they didn't have the answer book right away. I got a lot of things wrong first time and repeatedly had to cross out/come back to things. I think i managed to do everything correct in the end but my script was very messy.]
ICT5 [A doddle. It's disgusting to compare AVCEs such as ICT to other examinations.]
GenSt1 [It went okay but you can't always tell. Shoud be an improvement on my last result.]
Bio1 [I think i did well though maybe won't get the return which correlates with the amount of time i put into revising it. It will be an improvement on my last result though.]
posh_git
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol i was just about to make a thread like this! seems like im a bit late, 5 pages later!

im waiting for m2, s2, d1, p3, eco dev and eng lit.

yeah we are getting them on the 10th: although we'll have to go to the exams officer to ask for them! i thnk she can print them out on the 11th and the official ones are out on the 17th.

im so nervous. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhh i always am nervous. and i have a reason to be cos i thnk i pooed them all up!!!!!!!
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I know I'm getting mine on thurs, but I've no idea how/when
trev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chardonnay)
I know I'm getting mine on thurs, but I've no idea how/when
If you are getting them coming thursday, the teachers might tell you or you could go and see the examinations officer.
Chardonnay
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by trev)
If you are getting them coming thursday, the teachers might tell you or you could go and see the examinations officer.
I think they'll probably stick them up on the wall to be honest!
posh_git
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol. our exams laydee is going to read them out to us: she apparently cnt print them out till the 11th. so im going to her room on my own to find out!!!!!!! lol i dnt want everyone to know how bad i did!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?

Yes (161)
18.46%
No (530)
60.78%
Not really bothered about them (181)
20.76%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise