Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It seems like 90% of the time I look at someone's profile here, they were born in June!

Have I stumbled across some June club... I was born on June 10th, so it's ok, you can tell me... no need to kill me or chase me away!

But really, what's up with that? Is September an exceptionally horny parent month? Are they so relieved that the kids have gone back to school that they celebrate by making more?

ReputationRep:
    lmao thread of the year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zurich)
    It seems like 90% of the time I look at someone's profile here, they were born in June!

Have I stumbled across some June club... I was born on June 10th, so it's ok, you can tell me... no need to kill me or chase me away!

But really, what's up with that? Is September an exceptionally horny parent month? Are they so relieved that the kids have gone back to school that they celebrate by making more?
    Ewwwwww....what a horrible thought!! :eek:

And no, Im november

ReputationRep:

Hehe my mum's birthday is on June 10th! It does seem a popular month.

ReputationRep:
    may baby an proud!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Im a may gemini I have an evil side....

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me, some of us Junians aren't Gemini, but the blatantly superior cancer :p: 26th here.

ReputationRep:
    And on a side-note, I know an extraordinarily high number of people born in January (I have to get birthday presents for 15 birthdays in 20 days!! and 9 or so of them are close relatives). Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a may gemini :cool:
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    snap

ReputationRep:
    Cancerian here (7th day of the 7th month)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    I'm a June one.. as is Helenia, as i remember..

ReputationRep:
    I was born in May, Taurus BEST sign in the world

ReputationRep:
    Im Gemini, i was born on June 9th

ReputationRep:
    Is September an exceptionally horny parent month? Are they so relieved that the kids have gone back to school that they celebrate by making more?
    lol! well im a libran born in september (28th) and im told im a horny *******, mayb its something about that month? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    me! me! 7th June

ReputationRep:
    june 5th... rocking month, even better star sign

ReputationRep:

Maybe its just that people born in June have a thing about internet chat rooms :rolleyes: I dont know, maybe they get depressed because they always have exams around their birthday so need TSR for support. My birthday isnt in June bte - Im August - the sun always shines

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    june 5th... rocking month, even better star sign
    Ha!! Thats my birthday.

And Jade Goody's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    all the best people have birthdays on the 7th of the month.
    Lucky for some I spose :rolleyes: lucky for you anyway

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.