The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Txt, i never call anybody
Reply 2
BhArJ
Txt, i never call anybody

Me neither, except my mum :redface:. Or if someone phones me first, which is very rare!
Reply 3
I used to never call anybody and only use my phone for texting but now it seems to be used more for phoning people.
Eeyore
Do you use yours more for texting or phoning? Nobody ever texts *or* phones me, so I'm feeling unpopular :frown:

I never use mine these days. All my mates are at uni anyway so I only have to knock on their door. The mates from when I was at school I talk to on the internet - its easier :smile: But I used to text more than phone :rolleyes:
Reply 5
I used it only for texts when I was on pay as you go - cos they were free and calls weren't.

Then I got a contract phone with 1,000 o/p free mins a month, and used pretty much all of them talking to my girlfriend.

Now we've broken up it's just a text machine again. I'm a guy, phone calls to my mates don't need to last more than 30 seconds :wink:
Reply 6
should have had an option for 'i dont use my mobile'
edit: i use msn, skype, email etc.. theyre free.
Reply 7
Zurich
I used it only for texts when I was on pay as you go - cos they were free and calls weren't.

Then I got a contract phone with 1,000 o/p free mins a month, and used pretty much all of them talking to my girlfriend.

Now we've broken up it's just a text machine again. I'm a guy, phone calls to my mates don't need to last more than 30 seconds :wink:

I'm a girl and most of my phone calls last no more than about a minute, except to my bf! :tongue:
Reply 8
Eeyore
I'm a girl and most of my phone calls last no more than about a minute, except to my bf! :tongue:

You're weird :frown:

:p:
Eeyore
Nobody ever texts *or* phones me, so I'm feeling unpopular :frown:

Awww... *hug* ...What's ya numba? :wink:
Reply 10
Cate
You're weird :frown:

Yep! :p:

And Mikey, you aint having my number! :p:
Eeyore
Yep! :p:

And Mikey, you aint having my number! :p:

Worth a shot :p:

...Nice pic btw! :smile:
I use txt because I hate phoning people plus its cheaper and I can plan what I say
Reply 13
mc_watson87
Worth a shot :p:

...Nice pic btw! :smile:

Why thank you:biggrin:
Reply 14
Well I have been off skool for the past 3 weeks and i hav only had about 4 txts letting me know what studying i hav to do in my english class all from the 1 person :frown::frown: feeling unloved tonight!
Peppi
Well I have been off skool for the past 3 weeks and i hav only had about 4 txts letting me know what studying i hav to do in my english class all from the 1 person :frown::frown: feeling unloved tonight!

lol the only txts I get these days or off my best mate regarding assignments it sucks when you have someone you like and they txt you all the time then when it ends you miss them and every txt you get reminds you of them even if its not off them
Reply 16
phoning people more really. Only way when you need a quick response.
Definately text messages. I send about 700-1000 a month.

I use alot of minutes aswell, roughly 300-400 but i much prefer to text someone
Makavelli_07
Definately text messages. I send about 700-1000 a month.

I use alot of minutes aswell, roughly 300-400 but i much prefer to text someone

wow thats quite a lot - compared to my 0 a month.
DaveManUK
wow thats quite a lot - compared to my 0 a month.

You serious?

As stupid as it sounds, i don't think i could manage without my phone now.

I got my first phone when i was like 12, and then didn't have one for about 2 and a half years. All my mates had one, but i just never felt the need for it. Now i use it constantly.

Latest