This discussion is closed.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
This is my 1000th post and here is my speech!

Well, what can I say. It has been a hard and long journey to get here. I have gone from Rebel to Mod and Back Again and also even changed into someone else. In the last month, I have seen loads of new faces overtake me and god its is shocking! But welcome to everyone who I have never spoken to and who have already overtaking me.

UK Learning isn't just a fourm for learning, we are one family, supporting each other through bad times and celebrating during successes and we always gang up on some idoit (bloodhound and sean2004 to name two) to protect our fourm.

Now, I want to make a promise/goal

I WILL MAKE OVERLORD BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR SO D BETTER LEAVE THOSE LIMITS ALONE!!!

Finally I would like to offer contrats to ZJuwelH who has also reached 1000 this evening.

Signing off as usual

A_1000_posts_a_musical_gal!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
looks like Juwel has beat you to it and he is taking all the limelight, as noone is replying

congrats anyway... *opens the other bottle of bubbly*
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
Sorry but if you hadn't notice I'm busy with my "Determined" goals!

2 goals down 1 to go!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)

2 goals down 1 to go!
lol
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

Well, what can I say. It has been a hard and long journey to get here. I have gone from Rebel to Mod and Back Again and also even changed into someone else. In the last month, I have seen loads of new faces overtake me and god its is shocking! But welcome to everyone who I have never spoken to and who have already overtaking me.

UK Learning isn't just a fourm for learning, we are one family, supporting each other through bad times and celebrating during successes and we always gang up on some idoit (bloodhound and sean2004 to name two) to protect our fourm.
Awwww bless you amg!! You expressed my sentiments exactly!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Well done musical_gal, your speech pretty much treads on mine and then some, but it's all true. This is a family, and it's a pleasure to be a brother of it. And no I don't want to take no limelight! Yay the both of us!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Well done musical_gal, your speech pretty much treads on mine and then some, but it's all true. This is a family, and it's a pleasure to be a brother of it. And no I don't want to take no limelight! Yay the both of us!
And everyone's forgotten the "I Love you all" speech IIIIIII made to begin with? You lot are just copycats...
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago

2 goals down 1 to go!
what's up with the weird psychedelic constantly changing font colours?
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Congrats to the 1000-ers, here's to another 1000 *raises glass*.
Chicken
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Alec)
Congrats to the 1000-ers, here's to another 1000 *raises glass*.
Yeah cheers everybody (yet another pointless post)!!!
Well done!!!
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Will someone give me some rep for being the fabulous member that I am?! lol. *cheers*
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Will someone give me some rep for being the fabulous member that I am?! lol. *cheers*
Rush you know I love you and would gladly rep you up, but I've run out today, doh!
Perplexed
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I still have a few to go...

Ah well, onwards and upwards!
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
I just did!!!! Ahem some rep for lil 'ol me would be nice ahem!!!
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
This is my 1000th post and here is my speech!

Now, I want to make a promise/goal

I WILL MAKE OVERLORD BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR SO D BETTER LEAVE THOSE LIMITS ALONE!!!

Finally I would like to offer contrats to ZJuwelH who has also reached 1000 this evening.

Signing off as usual

A_1000_posts_a_musical_gal!
Only 35 minutes to go.
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Rush you know I love you and would gladly rep you up, but I've run out today, doh!
Awwweee nevermind. The feeling is mutual
Adhsur
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Chicken)
I just did!!!! Ahem some rep for lil 'ol me would be nice ahem!!!
*Puts the unfriable chicky on top of the list for who to give rep when she's allowed to*
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Awwweee nevermind. The feeling is mutual
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
*Puts the unfriable chicky on top of the list for who to give rep when she's allowed to*
Unfriable eh? Is that a challenge?
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Unfriable eh? Is that a challenge?
No its not a challenge cos nobody is gonna get to try!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (480)
51.89%
No (445)
48.11%

Watched Threads