Turn on thread page Beta

Hi guys watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GelZork)
    I'll tell him about it, but not to my knowledge, both he and myself were mods there with some others, you've seen it then, the sdcc forums?
    just had a look,
    bloodhound is a bit infamous about here, got a bit out of control you see!
    im in deven too- what a great place!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    *tut* *tut* *tut* A person who only a mother could love. lol. i'm getting off to catch some ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz's Night all you crazy people.
    G'night!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    just had a look,
    bloodhound is a bit infamous about here, got a bit out of control you see!
    im in deven too- what a great place!
    wow, must be a different one i didn't know he had time to post anywhere anymore, sorry but i haven't had enough time to have a look around here yet, or I'd know about him already - i wouldn't expect him to get out-of-control though

ReputationRep:
    ull be lucky to find anything old im afraid, we have a huge turnover of posts, 4 pages covers threads with posts in the last 24 hours!

oh and before you discover somethings not working (avatars etc) its cos we're upgrading soon and we're on a beta version of the forum.

should be soon now ppl!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.