The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chardonnay
Hehe, silly thread I know but I'm bored! I can't really show you what mine looks like 'cos I don't have a scanner :frown:

How can you define what your handwriting looks like? :confused: its difficult to define what it looks like. It just does. Fairly messy and rounded I spose. medium to large in size. It has got neater over the years to be fair :rolleyes:
Mine is really similar to techniks- if i don't join up it looks childish if i do it looks messy! I can't win!
Here we go. Pretty bad when written quickly :rolleyes:
Can anybody analise mine to tell me what my personality is like? :biggrin:
Guess who wrote this? :eek:

Rep for correcto answer
Reply 65
My handwrittings small, slanty and Horrible :frown:
mc_watson87
Guess who wrote this? :eek:

Rep for correcto answer

David Beckham? :smile:
Golden Maverick
David Beckham? :smile:

Lol, nope.
Reply 68
Decided not to go for the page of notes about lesbianism and bisexuality :eek:
I'm particularly lazy with my b and d because I go from top to bottom to save time.
mc_watson87
Lol, nope.

Kurt Cobain. Although there was some controversy :smile:
Golden Maverick

Ooo tres bien! :cool:

(rep later you will get)

btw is ya sig Octadecimal for Haha or summing? =)
Reply 71
Golden Maverick

And here I was thinking "well David Arquette is the only person who goes out with a COurtney..."
mc_watson87
Ooo tres bien! :cool:

(rep later you will get)

btw is ya sig Octadecimal for Haha or summing? =)

Nothing as fun as that. I found out today from Iluvatar it is the Prouhet-Thue-Morse sequence (shame someone had thought of it before). Will be changing it soon I think.

EDIT: No, I had to look it up too.
Reply 73
Daveo
My handwriting is terrible, it always has been and always will be :biggrin:

Perfect doctor material then. What with so many medicine applications, do you think univerisites will insist on handwritten personal statements so they can discount large numbers of applicants (those with legible writing!)
Reply 74
I'm such a slowwww writer i never join letters up and my writing is rather big n bubbley :biggrin:
Reply 75
My handwriting itself is neat enough, although it's normally full of crossing-out.
ermmm...varies...

can be pretty and neat...but when i rush can be very messy and only self-readable :rolleyes:
Reply 77
Gird your auspices:
Reply 78
Pretty bad i'd have to say
My best friend thinks I have cool writing, but I don't really see the attraction. My writing is just easily identifiable by the "a"s and my tendency to just trail off when writing certain words...

Latest

Trending

Trending