Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Your writing looks exactly like my friend's :eek:

My writing isn't too great really... it looks fairly neat from a distance but a bit messy close-up. Meh.
    You're joking! :eek:

Well you're probably not but that's really cool - I always believed that everyone had their own unique handwriting but now I've been proven wrong.

(Original post by eurasianfeline)
    haha really?? no one in my school has weird handwriting like me. my mom always says it's really ugly...but who knows what she thinks!! (i can't read hers anyway)
    Nah, you're handwriting's fine! Personally, I think it's really cute.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is despicable. I can touch type at 85 words per minute, but when it comes to writing a fairly neat paragraph, or even take legible notes, I'm beaten.

ReputationRep:
    mine looks really neat until you try and read it and you can't. well i can but nobody else can...and in exams it is terrible!

ReputationRep:
    mines incredibly kiddish, i hate it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingAS)
    mines incredibly kiddish, i hate it...
    it's not that bad!! honestly!! gosh you should see nikhil's...well-known for being "unique"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chardonnay)
    Hehe, silly thread I know but I'm bored! I can't really show you what mine looks like 'cos I don't have a scanner
    very attractive...

ReputationRep:
    Originally Posted by mc_watson87
    Guess who wrote this?

Rep for correcto answer
    Kurt Cobain wrote the magority of it, as a resignation from Nirvana... Courtney Love wrote the I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU and anything about dying in it just before she killed him... Smart, eh??

You can clearly see the writing changed...

Oh, and my writing - totally different depending on what I want it to look like, I can imitate most peoples... I'll scan sum in later...

ReputationRep:
    Bad. v. v. v. v. v. bad

By that I mean very bad - its a runnign joke that I get good marks because the teachrs cant read my writing so they just mark me highly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by green_eyes)
    mine looks really neat until you try and read it and you can't. well i can but nobody else can...and in exams it is terrible!
    Hey - :dito:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by technik)
    it does say "My writing looks like this"
    honest

my handwriting is scairily similar to yours.
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    mines pretty neat, but takes me a hell of a long time to write something, but people get annoyed cuz they say it's too fancy!!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.