Cambridge Written Work Deadline?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hi everyone!

I'm applying to Cambridge thius year and am expecting to be asked to send written work. However, this postal strike has got me a tad concerned that the college might have sent a request in the post that hasn't reached me yet. I wondered if anyone knew if the Cam deadline is November 15th like the Oxford one seems to be, and therefore if there is any danger of me missing the deadline. Any suggestions much appreciated
DamianHolt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Hi everyone!

I'm applying to Cambridge thius year and am expecting to be asked to send written work. However, this postal strike has got me a tad concerned that the college might have sent a request in the post that hasn't reached me yet. I wondered if anyone knew if the Cam deadline is November 15th like the Oxford one seems to be, and therefore if there is any danger of me missing the deadline. Any suggestions much appreciated

yo
this varies from college to college, written work goes to a tutor at your college rather than to a central body. call your college's admissions office and ask the relevant tutor to email you instead. let me know how u get on...

D
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (73)
12.27%
Virtual campus tours/open days (144)
24.2%
Live streaming events (51)
8.57%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
9.24%
A uni comparison tool (139)
23.36%
An in-person event when available (133)
22.35%