How do you know if a girl likes you Watch

This discussion is closed.
amo1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ive been flirting with this girl for like 2 weeks and txting and stuff, but today i was getting the 'nice stool' in chem and she started chasing me (normal kinda stuff) but then she grabed my willy by accident and i said 'thats not the chair leg' and she got well annoyed and hasnt spoken to me since... wots up with that??
brasil85
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
yeah i might sleep with her book a room in hotel and do like that
brasil85
Rep:
?
i know the hotel were we could go as well
Jaded
Report 13 years ago
first off, check your typing before you post, second, if you really like her, and respect her, than wait. If she likes you, she will figure it out.
brasil85
Rep:
?
thanks for that
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by brasil85)
Help me i think this girl like me more than just a friend but I cant tell, is there anyway of telling that a girl likes you more.
Cop a feel and see if she's wet.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Help me i think this girl like me more than just a friend but I cant tell, is there anyway of telling that a girl likes you more.
its all in the eyes my friend, if they are sparkley and wide, you know she likes you
britishseapower
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
eye contact really aint it, if they keep looking at you and stuff or if their with other people and you walk past and they turn their head or body to look at you but none of the others do, apparently if they stroke or play with their hair when they see you as well, thats suppose to be a sign; but don't go looking for any potential partners in a hairdressers based upon that advice
britishseapower
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah i might sleep with her book a room in hotel and do like that
I wouldn't bother, not if its your best mates girlfriend; can't believe your even considering it
eurasianfeline
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
- she always tries to talk to you
- she tells you things she wouldn't tell most people
- she laughs at everything u say no matter how lame it is
- she always pays attention to you / what you say or do
- she acts more girly / gentle / submissive in front of you
- she gets pissed off extremely easily when out of all people, you're the one making fun of her / teasing that she likes "whoever whoever"
- she always tries to help you
- she's very patient with you
- she writes you really long emails (unless you 2 have always been v. close friends and you 2 have always written long emails / notes to each other)
- she "carelessly" touches you

my guess... :rolleyes:
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i go before it time if you know what i mean
Yes. And I now find myself wishing that I didn't.
J.F.N
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If she doesn't like you, then you've come to the right place. First thing you're going to need is to find a way around your inhibitions without alcohol. Here's what you do:

Next time there's a party, get naked. That's right - go bare ass to the party. You'll feel liberated and easily overcome any inhibitions you have from there on. Guaranteed. And, I also guarantee ya every cueca at that party is gonna notice you, and remember you. You'll be the hit of the next party even if you don't go naked. Cueca will flock to you like dog **** on new shoes.

This is fail-safe. Believe me.
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Firstly, you need to start to spell properly. I can hardly understand what you're saying.

I personally wouldn't sleep with the girlfriend of my best mate. That's just me having some morals, though. If you want to, go ahead. I'd advise you not to tell him.

Don't book a cheap hotel room. That's just cheesy and will make her feel like a hooker.

Try not to mention problems with your sexual performance on a public message board. That's the sort of thing you should be keeping to yourself.

If i think that a girl likes me, and i'm interested in her, then i'll just be forward and ask her out or something. I'm not the type to sit around and see if there are any signs, just get on with it. You very rarely have much to lose.
naivesincerity
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Howard)
Cop a feel and see if she's wet.
Sleazy *******
Howard
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
Sleazy *******
Yes, that was unecessarily crude of me. Apologies for any offence caused.
HistoryStudent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the guy that she going out with is one of my best friend you see, know him seen i was 4that why its so bad
Don't sleep with her - that would really betray your best friend. If he's your best friend, how could you do that (even if he doesn't find out)? It wouldn't be very moral
kokopops
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
omg...u seriously need to think before you speak ... you could make this girl feel really cheap! does your best friend mean nothing to you? how can u even contemplate sleeping with your best friends girlfriend?? :eek: u got a lot of thinking to do!
pissface
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:eek: Don't do that! Don't you think it's a bit too forward? Just take her someplace romantic and try to kiss her. See her reaction. Any girl with any moral wouldn't do that to her boyfriend no matter how much she liked you. It'll just cause problems in the future.
sparklyglitter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
When I like boys I always try and hide it and end up making it 300 times more obvious*rolls eyes*
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wat the hell is wrong with u all?? he should get his mate to ditch this ho!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (30)
27.03%
No - I got the required grades (67)
60.36%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (14)
12.61%

Watched Threads