Esther
Tracy
Carol

Boys:

Harry
David
Hugh
I like the name Harry.

Hmm I think any townie/chav names are pretty cool...trying to make your child sound posh when you live in a council house or something.

Calling your child an old-fashioned name like ""Flo" or "Rita" is just asking for trouble.
Boys:
Peter
Johnny
Pete
Sam
Dickson
Tommy
Jack

Girls:
Pam(ela)
Fanny
Manny
Tammy
Sandy
Mary
eurasianfeline
Boys:
Peter
Johnny
Pete
Sam
Dickson
Tommy
Jack

Girls:
Pam(ela)
Fanny
Manny
Tammy
Sandy
Mary

do you have a phobia of Y's?
gossip_girl
do you have a phobia of Y's?

no haha...but i knew someone who make a comment on that

nah...just so happens i think those names sound funny. i mean...i have no problem with names like Lizzy, Sally, Kelly, Penny, Danny, Mandy etc...

:biggrin:
Reply 125
****?
SiAnY
OMG I just remembered - - - this couple in my town named their baby Walt Disney Christmas! It got in the local newspaper lol!
my friend is calling her kid mickey donald disney if its a boy, and if its a girl its going to be cinderella ariel disney :frown: :frown:
Dear god.
I think we should kidnap it :frown:
Reply 129
sannamanir
april

I know a girl called april may. Poor thing
BlackHawk
I think we should kidnap it :frown:

What good will that do? We'll have a baby to look after :frown:
fragile_faerie
What good will that do? We'll have a baby to look after :frown:

we could pass it between us? better than being named after walt disney characters! :frown:
BlackHawk
we could pass it between us? better than being named after walt disney characters! :frown:

I'm terrified of babies, so I'll let you deal with this one - you erm clearly have natural motherly instincts that I lack.
Reply 133
Ivonna Humpalot
Reply 134
ramroff
Anne
Chardonnay
Cruz
Romeo
Brooklyn
Shazzie
Tartana

Cruz is a woman name!!!!!!!! Hate Beckams!!! what do they think they are?
Reply 135
Apple *stares at Gwyneth Paltrow*
I hate names that can be unisex...girls should have girly names and boys masculine ones! I also don't like names everyone has...laura and jenny etc. are nice names but they are so popular, although I guess they wont be by the time we all have kids. I have the same problem with my name...i don't mind it, but everyone is called Rachel, Rachael, Rachelle, Racheal and all manner of other ridiculous spellings.
Reply 137
worst names are ones which are blatantly named after celebs that parents wer obsessed with or wanted their children to turn out like- it happen more than ppl wud think
Reply 138
ramroff
Anne
Chardonnay
Cruz
Romeo
Brooklyn
Shazzie
Tartana

Interesting. I have this theory about the Beckham babies. They're doing the alphabet with clues about the details of conception...

Alfa-Romeo...
Brooklyn...
Cruise...

the next, I understand, will be called Dugout. (Slow game, players' wives allowed beside the pitch... You get the idea...)

Aitch
Aitch
the next, I understand, will be called Dugout. (Slow game, players' wives allowed beside the pitch... You get the idea...)

Doug for short

Latest

Trending

Trending