ReputationRep:
    thats prettty bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peppi)
    our 6th year trip is to painball
    Ouch...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pumakel)
    i went to this history musem can't rember the name coz it was so boring but it's near the london eye and big ben it's got a park just outside it
    Take that back!!!!! I used to love that museum until they all became free :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Going to France for a week on a water sports holiday. I had a great time, but I'm not confident in water at all. And I didn't have any of my friends around, they backed out and so was stuck with two girls from my tutor that hated me.

Or a trip in primary school to learn how bridges are made etc. The actual stuff was really interesting and I liked learning about them. It was just freezing cold and my Mother came along to help out.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I can't remember school trips really. The worst had to be going to a cotton plantation when I lived in New Orleans. It would be interesting now, but at 14 it was hot, humid and pretty damn boring.

Best trips were flying out to Egypt, going to washington D.C, or getting to go on a US warship.

ReputationRep:
    Alton towers
    I have no idea why it was decided the year 11 trip should be to Alton towers since it was an eight hour coach ride away. So in total sixteen hours on a coach and about six at the park.

(Original post by Clodagh)
    Year 7 Geog trip to......the sewage factory!! it was utterly gross, we saw rivers of brown poo, big filter things that took all the bits out of it (making it into water) all the goldfish ppl flush down the loo...Needless to say, the whole thing stank of poo and we had to eat our lunch on a hill with this smell, overlooking brown rivers. Quite literally sh*ite!
    Sounds like a terrible school trip...why did you go there? Although after I ask that I remember that I once visited a sewage treatment site as part of a trip to a local factory which makes washing power-actually no not the factory itself but the research part of it that tests shampoo and stuff and has an enviroment center...The sewage part of the day was not at all fun!!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.