government recommendations for our health

Watch
This discussion is closed.
love_4_ducks
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 17 years ago
is there any one out there that can honestly say that they eat 5 portins of fruit and veg a day, take 1 hour at least of exercise per day and drink 8 glasses of water!!! is there any1 who cna honestly say that they do all of these every day without fail?
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No way, at least me.
5 portions of fruit? One if it's a lucky day.
The same with vegatables (except potatoes of course).

The last time that I made some exercise I wasn't even in this country hahaha. (Excluding sex as an exercise).

PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
No - I have coleslaw with my lunch (counts as one portion but it has a good mix of veges in)...and I have salad with my evening meal (if I have one). I take a multivitamin/mineral daily as well (and have noticed a considerable improvement in my immune system since starting a couple of yrs ago - fewer colds, more enegry, better skin etc etc).

Exercise wise I don't do much - although I've just signed up with the gym here at the uni and I'm planning to start visiting during my lunch hour (for about 20-30 minutes) - I've just lost a ton of weight and want to shift a little bit more before x-mas so I can take part in the general glutteny without feeling deprived *or* guilty...and after x-mas the new swimming pool will be open and I can do my exercise of choice daily

Despite all this I feel healthier and fitter than when I was swimming every day at 14...probably because there's not nearly so many hormones swimming around making me feel lethargic and crap.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (503)
51.17%
No (480)
48.83%

Watched Threads