how do you know if your in love? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Flicker
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i also forgot to say that i think there's a real difference between loving someone and being in love with them. there's lots of different types of love - family love, friend love, boy/girlfriend love...and there's being in lvoe as well. so it may be that you love them, but you're not in love with them!
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
how?
If you're not sure, you're not.
Neeps
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I tell you like I hear

Being in love is when the first feelings of love and excitement are gone away and you are left with what is real love.
Lil !*!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
when you fly at your phone cuz u know the beeping is from the one you love...

when he can say complete rubbish but you are still smiling just because hes saying it...

when you cant help but smile all the time just because....

when you get flutterbys in your tummy when u think of him....

when your happiness is amplified in everything you do for no explainable reason but you know why...
Lil' Miss Smiley
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Lil !*!)
when you fly at your phone cuz u know the beeping is from the one you love...

when he can say complete rubbish but you are still smiling just because hes saying it...

when you cant help but smile all the time just because....

when you get flutterbys in your tummy when u think of him....

when your happiness is amplified in everything you do for no explainable reason but you know why...
Thats the first tinglings of love.
Love is... when you don't mind them farting and sticking your head under the duvet.
No seriously, love is when even though you are apart you still think of them. Its not so much a longing its a thinking that if you didn't have them in you life you feel like you wouldn't be complete. True love is hard to describe. Being with each other and knowing what they are thinking or saying the same thing at the same time. This is a connection of love.
SB
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol drink!

lol no i was sober, i dont drink, they said that there not sure if they love me
This isn't the one whos kid you're thinking of having is it?
STOP RIGHT NOW I can't believe you're even considering it. :heeeellll
soulsussed
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
To me it's the feeling of being completely fulfilled. When I'm with him nothing else matters as much and he's the centre of everything that is good. A bit of heaven in an otherwise ordinary world :bebored: that's the closest I can get to putting it into words.
Its like you're empty when they're not there?
soulsussed
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by pikaboo)
It lasts for a maximum of 2-5 years apparently. Something to do with PEA tolerance. After that, the experience of love changes into more of a committed bond of companionship...which is meant to be the ideal time to raise children, because if you were still as infatuated with your partner as before then they wouldn't get the attention they deserve, maw!

Anyway sod all that for now, true love lasts forever :p:

I so knew I knew what I was talking about. Thats sounds more real to me - companionship, partnership thats the one lol
pikaboo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by soulsussed)
Its like you're empty when they're not there?
Indeed. And I'm separated from him a lot.
wednesburywench
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
its when youre worried about going to uni and not having them there with you after 3 years of constant being together

nah seriously.....if you loved whoever it was you wudnt have even had to ask what love is, love cannot be described, you just know and dont ever doubt it. ill always love my bf, even if were not together in the future, ill never stop loving him.
shaunomacx
Report 13 years ago
thats a good point, once in love, always in it......just cause youre not with them doesnt mean it wasnt real when you were
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
ok im not in love
shaunomacx
Report 13 years ago
so then it WAS a windup?
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by shaunomacx)
so then it WAS a windup?
What this thread? no i actaully thought i was but not anymore anyway i wasnt talking about my bf
eurasianfeline
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
how?
you just know it.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1047)
79.02%
Leave (278)
20.98%

Watched Threads