The Student Room Group
Yes they can, and it is likely to come up tommorrow as that question has not come up in a while. There is a whole page on it on page 46-47 of the complete comnpanion (with the dog on the front), but lots of it is common sense, gender differences, urban/rural differences, etc, women are more guilty, men are more heroic, people tend to be more pro social in rural places rather than urban towns, things like that. My motto is if you dont know it on the day, just make it up, its better than twiddling your thumbs for an hour and a half, and your likely to hit some key points and scrape some marks!
Reply 2
in the past questions from 2004 it hasnt come up. has it come up before this does anyone know? would be a hard question-im hoping for environmental stressors or altruism/bystander
I have past papers going back to June 2002, and this has NEVER come up.
Reply 4
so lets hope it doesnt start coming up now then :-)
Reply 5
We've been told that this is very likely to come up as indeed, it has never come up and it's the last year of the spec. Anything could happen though.
Reply 6
I'm guessing altruism and bystander behaviour...hope so cos that's all I've got time to learn. Silly me.
Reply 7
thats my guess too teddybomb although they could be mean and be naughty as we are all rpedicting it so give us antisocial media rubish! i hope not!

Latest

Trending

Trending