Bloody parents!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
basically because my parents hate my aunty (for some weird reasons that dont even concern them) they have decided they will moan about everything i do that concerns her and my cousins. Like today when i came home i told my mum im going to watch my cousins skiing (seen as i aint seen them in a month) and she goes "whats the point in watching? bet your nan has been forcing you to do things again hasn't she???" I tried telling her that im doing this because i have nothing better to do but she gets more annoyed at me. So i just shouted at her then and walked up stairs and she is downstairs ****ging people off. I am jjust sick to death of all these stupid fights that i have to get dragged into because someone done something. :mad:
fragile_faerie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
So what can we do about your problems? How about: 'awww Eric, poor little dear, never mind your mother...' etc? Does that make you feel any better?
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
Why don't you ski yourself?
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fragile_faerie)
So what can we do about your problems? How about: 'awww Eric, poor little dear, never mind your mother...' etc? Does that make you feel any better?
lmao!!!

omg omg i love you!
LPK
Rep:
?
nope, i just needed to moan. Its LPK too so don't call me Eric.

I aint going skiing coz i always hurt my ankle and that really annoys me.
fragile_faerie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
lmao!!!

omg omg i love you!
Maybe I don’t possess a sense of humour so if you could, please do explain what was so amusing about my attempt to be comforting to poor little Eric?
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
Maybe please do explain what was so amusing about my attempt to be comforting to poor little Eric?
Nothing at all.
fragile_faerie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Nothing at all.
The question wasn't addressed at you silly little boy. Do keep your nose out of this.
LPK
Rep:
?
Maybe I don’t possess a sense of humour so if you could, please do explain what was so amusing about my attempt to be comforting to poor little Eric? (NOT ERIC!)
LPK.
fragile_faerie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
LPK.
Eric Bischoff
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
The question wasn't addressed at you silly little boy. Do keep your nose out of this.
I'm sorry I didn't bow down to your almighty wit, like you'd want.
LPK
Rep:
?
Eric Bischoff
no, Little Penguin Kid.
fragile_faerie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
no, Little Penguin Kid.
Tough - Eric

Listen Ben dear, I feel I’ve given you the wrong impression: I have no clever witticisms at my disposal but any remarks made that suggested so...were definitely not made in an attempt to seduce you.
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
Tough - Eric

Listen Ben dear, I feel I’ve given you the wrong impression: I have no clever witticisms at my disposal but any remarks made that suggested so...were definitely not made in an attempt to seduce you.
You want to seduce me? :eek:
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have no clever witticisms at my disposal but any remarks made that suggested so...were definitely not made in an attempt to seduce you.
I should sincerely hope not :eek:
fragile_faerie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
You want to seduce me? :eek:
No comment.

Your girlfriend won't appreciate my answer, besides you are slightly too young for my liking.
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Maybe I don’t possess a sense of humour so if you could, please do explain what was so amusing about my attempt to be comforting to poor little Eric?
your just so funny!
tis_me_lord
Report 13 years ago
No comment.

Your girlfriend won't appreciate my answer, besides you are slightly too young for my liking.
That's a yes! :eek:
LPK
Rep:
?
im not eric. Im LPK and how do u no my old name? :eek:
pikaboo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
She doesn't know my name, haha.

*waits for her to reveal it*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (114)
26.39%
No (318)
73.61%

Watched Threads