Boredom is the root of all evil

Watch
This discussion is closed.
jstringer
Badges: 0
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by miss Spelled)
I say whats good and evil, by the teaching that are past down to us by are fathers to basis of democatrac, and they are back up but you are just blind so you can't see them. What is one mans evil to another is normal, saying swearing to me is evil but you use it so flunelty that when you grow up it was accepted as normal, it dosn't show lack of vocab but you are board, and this isn't tiering its just differen't to the norm of sosit, its a load of kids hypotheseing the world around them welcome to the world of conservatism!! If it was up to you we would live in anake with the strong hunting down the weak, that still happends in many contrys. IF you lived in Afganistan and Iraq then you would see a differen't picturem over there is you exspress an opioin in a march then you get shot or exsicuted on the spot, and you wouldn't be talking, so thank god for democtacy, so haha blow again,

this is becoming to essay I need a real advasary, any takers wish to come and prove me wrong??
so your baiscally saying that everyones perception of good and evil is different therefore I deduct that bordom cannot be the root of all evil because as you said what is evil to you may not be evil to me so when a man is bored he may decide to do somthing so that he is no longer bored by your erlier statmets this would be an evil act but that is your perception of an evil act not everyone elses!
miss Spelled
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
exsaclty, my point, so we deduce from this that boardem is the rute of all evil haha you just blow your self
jstringer
Report 17 years ago
exsaclty, my point, so we deduce from this that boardem is the rute of all evil haha you just blow your self
no u deduce form this that bordom is the root of all evil not me or anyone else that is your personal opinion and while i respect your opinion I do not belive it myself, There are lots of things that can cause someone to partake in an evil act
miss Spelled
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
its not a matter of opionion, its a matter of deductive logic, if say I'm board and I see a fly on the desck I try to kill to little f***** don't I y do you ask because I'm board its not a matter of opion its a mater of boardem and the differen't effects that it had on socity, why do people drink they are board and I want to have a good time, so they drink becasue if they didn't what else would they do in the end, and morals has a lot to do with it but it all boils down to boardem in the end if you take away all the raping like morality, and insanity, and economics, and enviroment
jstringer
Report 17 years ago
its not a matter of opionion, its a matter of deductive logic, if say I'm board and I see a fly on the desck I try to kill to little f***** don't I y do you ask because I'm board its not a matter of opion its a mater of boardem and the differen't effects that it had on socity, why do people drink they are board and I want to have a good time, so they drink becasue if they didn't what else would they do in the end, and morals has a lot to do with it but it all boils down to boardem in the end if you take away all the raping like morality, and insanity, and economics, and enviroment
that is not a matter of bordom to some people that is a matter of cruelty, some people would not harm that fly under any surcmstance yet some would kill it wether they were bored or not. Also you just swore which in your opinion is evil.
jstringer
Report 17 years ago
So in your opinion bordom is the root of all evil! Wel I lagh at you for your logic is flawed evil like beutie is in the eye of the beholder, you may belive that to kill someone is evil but under certain curcumstances you may belive that it is OK. Some people belive that to kill people at war is not as bad as to kill a man for no reason at all ther than fun ehere as some people believe that it is evil to kill anyone at all so it is all based on opinion
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Boredom is the root of all evil, where education is concerned.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
miss Spelled; I find it hard to take you seriously on account of the fact that your spelling and grammar are so awful! lol
two_headed_monk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
if there was no boredom, where would all the terrorists go? boredom is the ultimate inspiration for mindless drunken fun! teenagers all over the world would be classed as evil then, and thats not true.... we rock! jealousy is the root of all evil -- just look at eastenders-- how many people die cos they got money or slept with a girl?
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by Missed_spelled)
Boardem is the rute of all evil, think about if for a change. If I wasn't board I wouldn't be here. If you weren't board then you wouldn't bother replaying to this? So by answering to this forum is just inforncing my point. Most children on the street teenage have nothing better to do, the steal cars, drink, have fun, braking and entering. So if boardem was outlawed logicaly there would be no crime, apart from the premeditated crime that wouldn't be stopable, wouldn't that made the world a nicer place as this would get less intresting yes, But there woud be parly no crime, grafetic everything would disapear over night. Just think to how many things you have done under the influnces of boardem! Surfed the internet as a boardem killer, hacking, chating online, if we weren't board then we could be doing someting more forfilling such as ???? SO what are the UKs thouhgts on the mater?
Exactly; there is nothing more forfilling, otherwise we would be doing it. But boredom can be a good thing. I can't count the number of times when i was bored where i came up with totally inspired things to do. If everyone was too busy, nobody would think of anything new, so there is a big down side.
two_headed_monk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
if anone is bored here, maybe they could vote on my other topic - alien vs. preadator..... that should kill some boredom..... plus i want to know what kinda people are on the forum..
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by two_headed_monk)
if anone is bored here, maybe they could vote on my other topic - alien vs. preadator..... that should kill some boredom..... plus i want to know what kinda people are on the forum..
Wierdos (and that does include me )
miss Spelled
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
are you calling me a werdio, you are what you berlife, and if you are calling jelusy the root of all evil, then you are wrong. Jelusy powers you to acive and strive more, and not be settled with what you habd always trying to get more and more out of life. SO whats wrong for a start, what is normality, there is no normalyit but if want to be crule you could be inclinded to say that Normal is what every one else and you are not. Then you look at other things, its not opoinated and its not about jelusy nice try, we aren't hear because we are board well there are a few but we are hear because we injoy conversation, with people from differen't parts of the Uk e.g. cornwall, Cork, london, warrington, bristole and leeds. So boardem is the root of all evil, when you go out drinking why are you there to have have fun because thats beets haveing nothing to do! So its a very open ended question and thats why I started a message board about it, because I was sick about people with seriuse mental issules taking about the matrix and atturly belifing in a story, so if you want to discuse strange and misterorus issues, then welcome, if youi are hear to take the piss then go and play in the traffic. And we are matrix fans but no one berlifes that its true!!
jstringer
Report 17 years ago
Evil is made up of a number of things, A person may become evil if they are very bored or they may be evil when jelous or because of greed, The point is that the root of all evil is the human race our traites create evil and our actions create evil in others!
miss Spelled
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
(Original post by jstringer)
A person may become evil if they are very bored!
You just answerd the dame question your self dume ass, kiss my ass and u call your self a wizzard
jstringer
Report 17 years ago
You just answerd the dame question your self dume ass, kiss my ass and u call your self a wizzard
im no wizard and i know i answered the question bordom is not the root of all evil!
miss Spelled
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
Lier lier you pants are on fire you ass is attacked to a telepohone wire. 5 smak downs, 4 chock slams, 3 anuses probed, 2 knobshafts and 1 big fat munkey nipple in a pair tree. You did you did, so there eeeerrrrr, so kiss my ass and read what you put or what I highlited inthe prevuis message
jstringer
Report 17 years ago
Lier lier you pants are on fire you ass is attacked to a telepohone wire. 5 smak downs, 4 chock slams, 3 anuses probed, 2 knobshafts and 1 big fat munkey nipple in a pair tree. You did you did, so there eeeerrrrr, so kiss my ass and read what you put or what I highlited inthe prevuis message
your like a six year old on crack! if you read it carefully you'll see that I said that evil is made up of many things bordom being only one of them u ass!
jstringer
Report 17 years ago
your lie a six year old on crack! if you read it carefully you'll see that I said that evil is made up of many things bordom being only one of them u ass!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
i ment like not lie
You can change it by clicking on the edit button in the bottom righthand corner of your original post.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (78)
11.91%
Virtual campus tours/open days (159)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.94%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.01%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.36%
An in-person event when available (154)
23.51%