Turn on thread page Beta

Boredom is the root of all evil watch

ReputationRep:
    Harry you are wrong and you know it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss Spelled)
    Harry you are wrong and you know it
    that was a bit week, usually when you give an argument you write a whole essay but "Harry you are wrong and you know it" is not up to the same calabre that I expect. you must be running out of lines of argument therefore I WIN PALMER U ASS and you know it

ReputationRep:
    I will never, stop, give in or give you the gratictude, I will you can never beat me, no matter how many lame exsuce, rude names you call me, John stringer, some people are just born to win, and othes well they try but will never win. You know in you self that I have one the argument and on the last one I just couln't be arsed saying anything else a I was so piss board to day, I started this forum and I hear for ban the wrong use of swering exspet from the following situation, when aliens come down her and and around to anal probe you,then you can say HOLLY MOTHER OF AHHH, that a huge AHHHHH, dear god have mercy, *****TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Apart from that no swearing, you lesser mortal and get back to your lame wk

ReputationRep:
    I will never, stop, give in or give you the gratictude, I will you can never beat me, no matter how many lame exsuce, rude names you call me, John stringer, some people are just born to win, and othes well they try but will never win. You know in you self that I have one the argument and on the last one I just couln't be arsed saying anything else a I was so piss board to day, I started this forum and I hear for ban the wrong use of swering exspet from the following situation, when aliens come down her and and around to anal probe you,then you can say HOLLY MOTHER OF AHHH, that a huge AHHHHH, dear god have mercy, *****TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Apart from that no swearing, you lesser mortal and get back to your lame wk
    OK palmer I think we need to increase your brain medicne again! Wot was all that about? if you've won the argumnet then why are you still argueing? I'll tell you why because I've won and you've lost!

ReputationRep:
    now your just calling me a lesser mortal, does that also make you a mortal, a greater mortal lol, before you confesed to be god, if your god then wot is the meaning of life?

ReputationRep:
    I an new to this forum and have read this entire thread and find that your theiory that bordom is the root of all evil has no grounding and is flawed.

ReputationRep:
    well you are an idot you and harry, it had grounds, and it works open your pissing eyes. religion is a misconsption for lonly old people to feel apart of something eg religion why they are board long and depressed and it all starts on boardem!!! On your eyes you strange person. Did you watch the theroy of everything on channel 5 on terstrial TV, its about a string theory lissen its all connected!!!

ReputationRep:
    well you are an idot you and harry, it had grounds, and it works open your pissing eyes. religion is a misconsption for lonly old people to feel apart of something eg religion why they are board long and depressed and it all starts on boardem!!! On your eyes you strange person. Did you watch the theroy of everything on channel 5 on terstrial TV, its about a string theory lissen its all connected!!!
    Palmer your definately loosing your touch these arguments you come up wiv get weaker and weaker! I mean where did regigion come from! religion is just a pharse created by some guy called Jesus that wanted to be famous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missed_spelled)
    Boardem is the rute of all evil, think about if for a change. If I wasn't board I wouldn't be here. If you weren't board then you wouldn't bother replaying to this? So by answering to this forum is just inforncing my point. Most children on the street teenage have nothing better to do, the steal cars, drink, have fun, braking and entering. So if boardem was outlawed logicaly there would be no crime, apart from the premeditated crime that wouldn't be stopable, wouldn't that made the world a nicer place as this would get less intresting yes, But there woud be parly no crime, grafetic everything would disapear over night. Just think to how many things you have done under the influnces of boardem! Surfed the internet as a boardem killer, hacking, chating online, if we weren't board then we could be doing someting more forfilling such as ???? SO what are the UKs thouhgts on the mater?
    This is my personal opinion. I think that most teenagers are at an age when they can make up their own decisions and therefore, take responsibility for their own actions. Saying that there aren't enough facilities around their area doesn't give them the right to go out with their mates and mug people or smash windows. If I had the power, I would get rid of all the thugs/yobs that there are. Especially here in London, everywhere you go in the evening, you see groups of kids hanging around for no reason. Their parents don't even know what they are up to and too many aren't too bothered about what they do and when they are told what their child has been up to, they don't give a damn.

Btw, I disagree that boredom is the root of evil. Some people like hanging around with their mates and taunt people or smash things because they enjoy it.

ReputationRep:
    See palmer another person who doesnt belive you, well another two but that dave person doesnt really count cos hes a bit of a plonker

ReputationRep:
    What dose she know, shes wrong you are all working, boardem is the rute of all evil, and you know it along with pickes, lemings. DId you ever play that great game, you were god!!! Like me in this world, you can't beat me at this argument

ReputationRep:
    What dose she know, shes wrong you are all working, boardem is the rute of all evil, and you know it along with pickes, lemings. DId you ever play that great game, you were god!!! Like me in this world, you can't beat me at this argument
    wot sort of argument was that? bordom is not the root of all evil, Human nature is! just think about it for a minute wot other species is as evil, vindictive, violent, ruthlus as we? none is the answer because we are the beging and the cause of all evil in the universe. I mean look at war, thats a human invention, and most wars are started over trivial differences in opinion like the difference in religious beliefe etc.

ReputationRep:
    john I don't think so, boardem is end of story moron

ReputationRep:
    john I don't think so, boardem is end of story moron
    LOL, You have ran out of argument! you cant prove your hypothesis to be right or wrong and by popular opion I hereby crown myself the Winner cos your theory is flawed and u loose!

ReputationRep:
    Stop having this little competition please.

Do it in person at Priestley during a free period.

Thread Locked

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.