Turn on thread page Beta

Cravings watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm craving Irn-bru so much right now! :eek: Every morning i get up and drink a glass then i go to school and buy a big bottle of it, then i buy another big bottle at lunch and when i come home i always have a glass of it beside me and drink it even when i'm not thirsty.

Anyone else got any cravings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    I'm craving Irn-bru so much right now! :eek: Every morning i get up and drink a glass then i go to school and buy a big bottle of it, then i buy another big bottle at lunch and when i come home i always have a glass of it beside me and drink it even when i'm not thirsty.

Anyone else got any cravings?
    i hope you brush your teeth a lot. I often crave really really cold stuff, like grapes straight out of the fridge, even when it's snowing! dunno why.

ReputationRep:
    evian.

ReputationRep:
    i'm addicted to caffiene. I have to have at least one cup of coffee or tea a day or i feel ill. :coffee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharleeB)
    evian.
    if you crave water, it means you're dehydrated. you should drink more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    if you crave water, it means you're dehydrated. you should drink more.

I do. I only crave evian though, if you offered me tap water i wouldnt want it. I think they must put some kind of drug in it.

ReputationRep:
    I crave marshmallows big time right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    I crave marshmallows big time right now
    im drinking hot chocolate with little pink, yellow, green and white marshmallows floating on top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    im drinking hot chocolate with little pink, yellow, green and white marshmallows floating on top
    I don't like the little coloured ones, as they have weird flavours! :p: I'm thinking big pink and white ones - the Princes (or was it Princesses? Can't remember) ones

ReputationRep:
    I.e. these

Yummy!

ReputationRep:
    I crave chocolate soooo badly! I really need to have better self-control.

Red Bull tastes and smells like the urine of some unsavoury creature from the depths of the smelliest regions of hell, and costs about as much as petrol during World War 3. Yet, I still can't resist buying at least one can before exams, debates, (er) classes, sleep...

ReputationRep:
    Crisps. I've had enough of chocolate. Give me carbs!

ReputationRep:
    I crave chocolate caramel fudge digestive biscuit squares.. only available from the traditional bakery SW19... 60p of goodness

ReputationRep:
    I really need some diet pepsi *toddles off to get diet pepsi* Oh and corrie, im craving that! Its on in a minute...yay!

ReputationRep:
    Chateau Margaux.

ReputationRep:
    It's time for my daily Crack fix.

ReputationRep:
    heroin..
    ahh its so cold in here...

ReputationRep:
    God your bones are in trouble!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClosetGinger)
    I crave chocolate caramel fudge digestive biscuit squares.. only available from the traditional bakery SW19... 60p of goodness
    :eek: I want it :eek:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.