The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
lessthanthree
oh my god, your teeth are going to be a nightmare. and your stomach lining? >.<

Whys that?
Cheesestrings. Yes, yes... they're plastic, but I don't care!
I have an iron stomach :smile:

I'm sure Jenna does too... she is scottish after all. :biggrin: Besides, it's better than what she used to be craving...
Reply 23
need_money
I'm craving Irn-bru so much right now! :eek: Every morning i get up and drink a glass then i go to school and buy a big bottle of it, then i buy another big bottle at lunch and when i come home i always have a glass of it beside me and drink it even when i'm not thirsty.

Anyone else got any cravings?

yea i used to be exactly like that with irn bru i couldnt stop thinking of it, i drank so much day in day out ive put myself off it :confused:
i now like traditional lemonade from asda
Oh and I crave Mars drinks :redface: Kinder Bueno :redface: Those chili dorites (yes, yes, I know!) and anything which contains chicken :smile:
Reply 25
lessthanthree
because fizzy drinks are very damaging to the stomach lining. you can end up with ulcers and whatnot. Not good.

:eek: That is one thing i didn't know. I guess its better than drinking cider though :hmmmm:...but yeah i probably should cut back. By the time my "grounding period" is over i'll be 5 stone heavier at this rate.
Reply 26
need_money
:eek: That is one thing i didn't know. I guess its better than drinking cider though :hmmmm:...but yeah i probably should cut back. By the time my "grounding period" is over i'll be 5 stone heavier at this rate.

your grounded? :confused: how old are ya
Reply 27
Onearmedbandit
Oh and I crave Mars drinks :redface: Kinder Bueno :redface: Those chili dorites (yes, yes, I know!) and anything which contains chicken :smile:

Ooooo Mars drinks are so good! Hehe i had chilli Doritos today. :p: Damn those were good...washed down with a bottle of irn-bru. :wink:
Reply 28
Things im craving:

Food: Maltesers
Drink:Yazoo milkshake
Random thing:Michael Grays "the weekend" (i have never liked a song as much as this before)
Reply 29
horrorboy
your grounded? :confused: how old are ya

Yeah, for a month (2 weeks 2 days left :elefant: ) and i'm 15. :smile:
Reply 30
need_money
Yeah, for a month (2 weeks 2 days left :elefant: ) and i'm 15. :smile:

oh ok when i got grounded i refused to go to school, then i was immediately ungrounded if i went in :biggrin:
Reply 31
horrorboy
oh ok when i got grounded i refused to go to school, then i was immediately ungrounded if i went in :biggrin:

No, schools my escape til i'm allowed out lol. :biggrin:
Reply 32
horrorboy

How incrediably weak of your parents.
Reply 33
frost105

:dito:
Coffee, yet it burns my insides when I drink it. My poor, poor oesophagus.
Reply 35
frost105

well what could they do :confused: they couldnt make me go in unless they ungrounded me, it worked anyway :biggrin: give it a try
lil penguin kid

Reply 37
horrorboy
well what could they do :confused: they couldnt make me go in unless they ungrounded me, it worked anyway :biggrin: give it a try

Force you in and physically hold you down in your chair.

Happened to a girl in my school who traunted all the time
horrorboy

They could say

"you're grounded EXCEPT for when it comes to school"

or...

"stop being a stupid little idiot of course you have to go to school :rolleyes:"
Reply 39
horrorboy

That actually worked for me in a similar situation. My mum was making me walk to school (her or my dad normally drive me) cos i was giving her "attitude" and i said "well if you make me walk to school i just won't go" so she went mental and she was like "oh yes you will" and i kept saying "nope, i won't" so she took me to school. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending