AQA CPT2 resits in Jan 2004Watch
coz i am. I thought we could predict some questions here. I need to get 42+/65 to get B.
I think we gonna get something like that:
*Name legislations (Data protection Act, Copyrights,The computer Misuse act) 3-5 marks
* A bit of programming (suedocode) 5-8 marks
*Files (serially organised, direct access, sequential file) How data is retrieved(stored, deleted) from random files; master files, hashing algorith 5 marks
* excell easy bit with formulaes 3-5 marks
* databases (foreign key, relations, query) 5-7 marks
* computer systems/processing (batch/real time/network-explained) 5-7 marks
* directories (sub-directories,logical drive,text file, non text file,pathname) 3-5 marks
It can't be more difficult than that, can it? If you have any suggestions, plz post here... let's help each others to revise,
In order to pass As computing you need to do 3 units(cpt1, cpt2, cpt3)
cpt2 is principles of hardware ,software and applications
I think that the resit will have alot of database manangement questions. Do you know a good revision website?